The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 May 2022, 01:20 AM   #1
dr.ns23
"TRF" Member

Watch: 15202
Your help/advice please!

Hello All,

I am new to the Omega forum and to the brand; in fact, I never considered buying an Omega watch until I saw the collab between Swatch and Omega. I always heard about the Speedmaster but never really gave it attention or considered it. But when I saw the collab watch and started reading about the Speedmaster I fell in love with it.

I am currently considering the 310.30.42.50.01.001 and would like to know your opinion on the watch? I personally love it but I am a bit confused on whether I should get it or buy the sapphire crystal reference. The idea of seeing the movement is also cool. Having said so, I still prefer to own a watch that is closer to the original model and that's why I am leaning towards the .01. And by the way, I am not a vintage watch person so that's why I didn't consider an older reference.

I would also like to mention that I haven't seen the watch in person yet and I don't know if it will fit well or not. I have a relatively small wrist (around 16 cm) so what do you guys think? Trying the watch is not an option for the time being as I am not close to any Omega store or dealer. My plan is to buy it from the duty free on my way back to my county.

I look forward to getting your feedback/opinion/suggestions on the watch (esp the Hesalite crystal) before I pull the trigger.

Thank you very much