ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 June 2022, 01:10 PM   #1
Triplelock
"TRF" Member

Hello from Montana!

A bit about me, and a question.

I'm a stay at home dad out in Montana, used to have money for the acquisition of moderately expensive mechanical things, but that changed with the marriage and then kids. Now I garage sale and thrift shop. Last summer my 3 year old daughter got me looking close at the shiny jewelry at garage sales and I got the Gold bug.

Fast forward to today, and my question. I'm a veteran of other forums and would prefer not to ask the question in the wrong place or in the wrong way. Never having the money to get into the watches I like I never expected I'd own a Rolex, but today I found a little gold one today in a pile of old jewelry.

The online information seems to be somewhat confusing to me. I think it's from around 1960. I did confirm at my local pawnshop wit their XRF machine that it is indeed 14k Gold, and they believe it is real.

Now that I have this gorgeous little thing in my hand I would love to learn more about it. Would a post asking about it in the vintage forum be correct? It seems like these little lady's watches aren't discussed much in my searches online. Also, will I need to chat with you all here until I hit 10 posts to embed some pictures of it?

Thank you! I hope I can hang around and contribute a bit to the community here, but with my budget the truth is that will be mostly up to the garage sale gods.
Triplelock is offline   Reply With Quote