ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 October 2022, 01:22 PM   #1
PrestonDEnglish
"TRF" Member

A Greeting and a Request of Advice

Good afternoon, fine people!
I have been lurking in this forum and several others for a little while and thought to register… finally!

Most of the posts I’ve read are older, and as we should all know the market for pretty much everything has changed drastically over the past couple years.

I am looking to acquire my first Rolex sometime in the next year, pending some self-imposed requirements. I am an accountant and at this point in my career I feel like this would be a good investment, for personal reasons.

I’m looking in particular at Submariner references 126613LB and 126610LN, I’m a little torn whether I like the gold or not, and that is something to be determined. I’ve also looked at Datejust, which is certainly an option.

My question though, assuming I am going the new route here, what is the best way to go about acquiring one of these? I know acquisition can be difficult and was hoping there might be some pointers you all might have, considering you all are much more experienced than I am in this.
PrestonDEnglish is offline   Reply With Quote