The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 April 2023, 01:48 AM   #1
WYVRN
"TRF" Member

Submariner no date 124060 time setting stuck

hi guys, pardon me for being a total noob (first rolex after 3 tudors and many seikos)

so i have a submariner no date 124060 (love it!!!) that i got from an AD in osaka, today after wrist-rotating my other watches (the tudors and the seiko) i decided to fully wind and set the time on my submariner so i can wear it

there was something very strange - after a full wind, i cant seem to pull the crown into the time setting position (with the usual force) - it was harder than normal to pull it into the time setting position

not wanting to break anything, i decided to do a reset:

i had to push it in, screw it back to locked position, unscrew the crown, then do another try then it seems to go into the "time setting" position a little bit more easily (phew! )

my question is .... what happened? did i do something wrong ? has anyone encountered this strange phenomena? (seemingly not able to pull the crown into the time setting position)

and yes its a legit sub from a rolex store
WYVRN is offline   Reply With Quote