The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 December 2023, 03:28 AM   #8
NoCokeNoHope
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Deepsea
Quote:
Originally Posted by KateB View Post
Thank you so much for your kind words and advise as always. The 16710 was the first watch I got for myself. As much as I am still so in love with it, a replacement only reminds me of the first one and pained me so much. I made a big financial mistake pre pandemic. I was so focused on paying down my student loan and buying a condo, I pushed everything I can into my 401k and only keep enough each month for my necessities. I literally had no cash on hand when I got laid off. Instead of finding another source of income right away, I wasted so much time when I was still covered by severance pay trying to brush up my resume and looking for job. I'd never want to be in the same situation again. I am now focusing on building up at least a year of rainy day funds before I will consider buying a watch. :( In the meantime, I hope to learn as much as I can from this wonderful community!

I got curious about the Meteorite Daytona and found a collector on Instagram also tagging it as Iron Blood Daytona.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyErxf5v...RlODBiNWFlZA==

I googled his name further and he has some articles about the variants. Unfortunately the google translate really sucks and I can only made out no more than 20% of the articles. Maybe some other Chinese speaking members can help out.

https://images.app.goo.gl/q2yQtSi8rkAsg3ZW7

That’s pretty much the only information I can find about the variants of the original Meteorite Daytona but can be a start for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NoCokeNoHope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daytona , meteorite daytona