The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31 March 2024, 04:57 AM   #1
bmwsubmariner
"TRF" Member

16520 - Any regrets?

Hi Everyone,
Have been looking at a Daytona for a while now. I think I've narrowed it down to the 116500 or the 16520. Having only had 6 digit Rolex's, I have some concern with the 5 digit bracelet. However, I really like the sub dials on the 16520 and the brushed lugs. Obviously 116500 is going to feel more solid. I'd go with an SEL bracelet most likely to get a slightly more solid feeling. Watch will be worn a couple of times per month.

A fullest of either is going to be around the same price.

For you 16520 owners, do you have any regrets? Have you moved onto something else?

Part of my thinking is finding a clean 16520 is only going to get harder over time. A 116500 or 126500 I could likely get in the future, easier. I also like that you see less 16520's and there's less hype around them. However, at the same time the 116500 was the time that I really started liking Daytona's. The clean look of the ceramic bezel I really appreciate.

Thanks!
bmwsubmariner is offline   Reply With Quote