The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > Pens & Writing Instruments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31 October 2009, 07:56 AM   #1
Bisquitlips
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: YM Deep Space
Frankie.... As promised. Here is where I store my pens.

Ok Frankie,

As promised. Here is where I store the pens in my daily rotation. Meaning I keep them at hand in order to easily get to them and choose the one I want for the day. I have the Barrister Bookcase prepared for another shelf should I need to add one.

This is about a 1/3 of my collection. Most of these are Montblancs, but you will also see a couple of Sheaffers, Parkers, Pelikans, Watermans, Yard-O-Leds, Faber Castells, and Deltas here. The others I keep in an antique pen case upstairs in my office. I will get a photo of that later if you would like.

I know... I know...! I could have had another Rolex or two for what I have wrapped up in these, but I am an addict and you know you can't reason with an addict!

I know someone will ask so I will just save the bandwidth now. On the lower shelf is a complete set of the works of Charles Dickens from about 1910 as well as some unused Moleskine journals on the left of those. On the top of the case is an old tobacco case from London and on the right is an oak stationery case with crystal inkwells also from London. The cigar is a Fuente Chateau, and there is also a 3 place leather pen travel case. The flowers are silk from Walmart!

Oris TT1 Pro Diver Regulator 43MM
Bisquitlips is offline   Reply With Quote