The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 March 2010, 09:48 PM   #11
Nicko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotsos View Post
Given the information posted here the seller is innocent until proven guilty. The only proof that will change my mind are the photos that Nicko has been promising for the last 2 days. We are sitting tight......we are waiting......where are the photos?

Thanks Steveo! Me too...

kotsos, my watchmaker is about an hour away from me, and I'm not sure you have been following what's been going on here in Southern Spain, but we have been having torrential rains and high winds for quite some time now, my basement is flooding and I also work as a teacher in the afternoons, so my days are quite full to say the least.

After I read this post I called my watchmaker to find out where he's at with the watch/photos. He has three shops, the main shop where I dropped off my watch and two others, it happens that he was in the Cádiz shop this morning and won't be back until the afternoon.

I don't live in a metropolis where I have everything at my fingertips, so bare with me. The pictures will be posted as I promised. The watch will also take a month I've been told, so the after pics will take even longer.

I will be in contact with the seller via PM/email, I don't want to broadcast every message here as I think it will frankly be a little sill and I've been asked to take this to PM anyway and will.

Calm down, I will post all relevant details here.