The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 February 2007, 02:42 AM   #1
fat-sam
"TRF" Member

Watch: Reverso Duoface
my panerai arrived too!(114)

i got it yesterday but my camera is still sulking and wont co-operate with my computer, i have my first strap on the way- thanks BruceS- and im already obsessed with all things panerai, just tried to order a couple of straps(my long time grail strap a honey ostrich one and a stingray one- after i swam with them in jan.)- i tried to get them from strapcode.com, but there was a security problem, has anyone here used them?

i can see myself getting seriously addicted- a different strap for every polo shirt i own(im not even kidding ), the thing that supprised me most was how easy it is to fall for such a simple watch- my first non-vintage manual wind(which i love- its like the watch needs me ) and it doesnt have a second hand or a date feature but that makes it some how more appealing- i am truly smitten and can see a black face coming soon- when i can sell the omega,

my wife loved it(i told her £1000 ) and i've booked up a long and romantic weekend in......FLORENCE! she hasnt sussed why