The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 August 2010, 02:51 PM   #11
Tommysol
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1957 View Post
Sorry to say Tom but you should read my post again and this time try comprehending it as well, it will make all the difference to what you think I said.

I am glad you enjoy your new copy watch, but since you did say the following: "The PAM 341 is the first RICHEMONT designed model.."

Now lets give those original 1950's Italian genius's their due (you do slightly admit that Richemont did use the orignal design from the 1950's, correct) and we can say that they designed a very beautiful, stunning and appealing watch, but maybe you could give me a link showing exactly what Richemont did to design the current looks and overall appeal of the current 341, becuase even you have to admit from your pictures of the 341 and my 1 picture of the original Big Egiziano was designed and built in 1956, they sure look the same and since you acknowledge that Richemont bought everything incuding the documented internal designs, original documented designs and measurements of the outer watch as well as all of the documented R & D. So maybe provide a link showing the design changes made by Richemont would be appreciated as well or just pictures showing the minute changes that the Richemont fellas did that gave this watch a whole new look, Richemont style.

Haters are like buttholes...everyone has got one. :)
Tommysol is offline   Reply With Quote