The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > Pens & Writing Instruments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 January 2011, 12:54 PM   #1
smartson
"TRF" Member

Pen newbie here, need suggestion please...

Hi all
This is my first post in pen forum, hoping some of you can give me suggestion on gift ideas.

My daughter will be graduating from university this summer likely with very good grade. She is doing BA in business/legal and is hoping to get into law school afterward. I am thinking that a nice pen would be a good graduation gift to her, but I know too little to pick an appropriate one.

My budget is $300~$500 for either a roller or ball pen, or $600~$800 for a set. I have an MB Meistertuck and MB seems a default choice. I want a pen that inspires, with beauty she can appreciate, durable as a life-time memorabilia and comfortable for her small hand. I don't want to spend too much to make her think I am made of money. But I afraid MB at that price range might be too generic. Which other brand and model are good choices? Is my budget appropriate? What would you suggest and the reasons?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Roger
Seiko SDGM001
smartson is offline   Reply With Quote