The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 February 2011, 07:18 PM   #1
frankwhite1978
"TRF" Member

18k "President" lugs (the bits at end of bracelet)

Hi all,

Just registered for your forum, been looking on here for a while and its a great site, and now I have a question. I have recently purchsed a gents 18k day date, its an old one from around 1978 I think, im very happy with it, at the time i also purchased a genuine Rolex aligator strap, however after a few weeks I decided I wanted the solid gold bracelet, so I found one on ebay (brand new, genuine Rolex, good price) the listing stated bracelet and noted that it could be fitted to a watch, however when it arrived it was essentially just a bracelet, ie it didnt haev the end pieces to able it to be fitted to the watch (im guessing these are called "lugs" but feel free to correct me) so do any of you guys know where I could source these, id rather they were genuine Rolex but depending on price id go for somthing aftermarket. I have no idea of what they should cost, or where I can obtain them, ive had a look on ebay and only found 1 pair, but they were for a ladies watch. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Also do you think I would have a case to ask for perhaps a partial refund for my purchase as without these bits there is no way it can actually be fitted to a watch ?

Thanks in advance........
frankwhite1978 is offline   Reply With Quote