The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!! > eBay & Internet Sales WatchOut

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 June 2011, 05:16 AM   #1
757doc001
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN C
A very sad story of theft!!!!!!!!

I am telling this story so readers will not make the mistake I did.

About two weeks ago I listed a GMT IIC on EBAY. I did a regular auction like I have so many times. As the auction was coming to an end I saw one of the bidders had no feedback. I called ebay and they said "Everyone has to start somewhere" so wanting to give this person a shot like someone did for me, I proceeded.

The bidder tpitravelgofly
won the bid paid the fee and I sent the GMT IIC. Upon arrival the winning bidder put a $1100.00 hold in paypal. He was unhappy because the warranty card wasnt inside. Even though I had it highlighted in red that the card would be sent out 30 days after the sale. I would overnight it to him as soon as it came in. Mr. Ramos was still not happy, after a few email of him telling me I am a crook and a liar I ask him to send it back for a full refund.

He sent it back, by IT I mean a empty box!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have opened a case with Paypal to make sure he doesnt get the money, and now I wait!!

Email: tpitravel@hotmail.com
User ID: tpitravelgofly
Name: Robert Ramos
City: Miami
State: FL (787) 531-5522

Maybe listing his info is not a good idea but at this point I dont really care. Mr. Ramos are you reading this? I hope not, I really love this community and I hope Mr. Ramos will never discover it.

With human mis communication happens but after I agreed to give him a full refund within the hour of him letting me know he was unhappy, to delibrately send a empty box back is nothing but criminal.

All my peeps on TRF in Miami, please watch out for this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't just make a living, make a difference!

Last edited by 757doc001; 2 June 2011 at 05:27 AM.. Reason: trying to edit title but cannot