ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 October 2011, 02:16 PM   #1
scociny
"TRF" Member

Watch: 2011 SS Submariner
First Rolex...First Post

Been lurking on the forum for a while now and finally purchased my first Rolex...the Submariner. Enjoy the post...

This is my Submariner. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Submariner is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My Submariner, without me, is useless. Without my Submariner, I am useless. I must set my Submariner true. I must be smarter than the thief who is trying to fool me. I must out-wind him before he out-winds me. I will...

My Submariner and myself know that what counts in this war is not the scratches we endure, the smudges we wipe off, nor the insurance policy we pay for. We know that it is the watch that counts. We will watch...

My Submariner is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its hands and its bezel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Submariner clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before TRF members, I swear this creed. My Submariner and myself are the keepers of time. We are the masters of time. We are the saviors of seconds. So be it, until victory is Rolex’s and there are no replicas--only true, authentic Submariners!

Sorry for the poor picture quality, but I am sure you all know what a Submariner looks like! But the difference is...this one is mine!

Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-21.jpg (287.3 KB, 127 views)
scociny is offline   Reply With Quote