The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 January 2013, 01:18 PM   #1
WHSclub
"TRF" Member

New Patek Philippe Nautilus vs. Pre Owned

Let me preface my question by saying, like all of you I absolutely love watches. I am also 26. I don't have a lot of extra money but whenever I do I save it to purchase the "next watch". I have built a nice little collection through the years. I have always wanted a Patek but have never been able to pull it off. I started really trying to figure out how to get one recently because I am obsessed with Pateks! I think I may have figure out how to get one with some trades and cash. Having said all of that, here is my question:

Keeping in my that I am looking for the absolute best value, is it better to buy a new Nautilus 5711-1A, white. Or is it a better value to get a used one? I'm asking because I know that the price of Pateks just go up. So is waiting for a pre owned one in hopes of saving some money smart or will they just end up costing more as time goes on?

Thanks for all of the advice in advance. And, if any of you have any 5711-1As, Aquanauts, 5035s or travel times that you are looking to get rid of please keep me in mind.
WHSclub is offline   Reply With Quote