The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > Pens & Writing Instruments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 August 2013, 03:47 PM   #1
rusty-schackelford
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tag Heuer
Icon7 looking to expand pen collection

I currently have a beautiful Parker model 51 in dove grey with sterling cap from 1942 that i got an amazing deal on... 1 dollar at a garage sale junk bin ..and i love writing with this pen except for two things one i am scared to death ill loose it or more likely damage it somehow given that it is like 60 plus years old. Also FP's dont work good on carbon copies and they wont write on some surfaces like plastic stick on sheets at work so i was wondering what everyone thinks is a good pen in the 60 to 140 dollar range i have seen some mont blancs go in that range and would love to have one but no idea what model to really start looking at. mostly a ballpoint for practical purposes...but if someone had a great deal on another fountain pen i might bite and buy 2 pen... would love to hear everyone's suggestions!
rusty-schackelford is offline   Reply With Quote