The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 April 2008, 12:08 PM   #1
lac2s

Watch out for "MIC6"

Watch out for dealing with "MIC6", his email :[email protected], name: Michael Ikonomou. Location: Greece.

He sold me a Panerai watch and listed in Timezone as "LNIB", but the watch came with scratch and dent, he also poorly packed the box without any bubble or protection, it results that my wooden box arrived damaged.

He first told me he will take the watch back but need 1 month to get the fund together, then later he refused to take it back and ignore all my emails.

If you check Watcnet "Deal Watch", there is another buyer in France encountered the same problem as poor packing, received watch with scratches, promised to take it back and refused later.

He posted as professor in an University of Athen, so he sounds legit, but he hinds the fact about the watch condition (usually has scratches) and intentionally pack the box without protection, so when you receive the watch with scratch, he will claim it is not his problem, it is FedEx problem, the scratch got on to the watch during shipping.

Not a honest person to deal with at all.
lac2s is offline   Reply With Quote