ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 May 2015, 07:54 AM   #1
KevinMac
"TRF" Member

Greeting from the Mitten!

Michigan, that is!

My fiancé wanted to do something for me before our upcoming wedding so today she wired the money to purchase the watch I had intended to buy myself when I turned 40 (3 years ago). I had saved and saved and when I was finally ready to pull the trigger, the roof on the house needed replacing. Since then, life has kind of gotten in the way and other things took priority.

Fast forward to a few days ago when I caught her shopping for it on her iPad. We found one together last night, on a TRF vendor's website of all places. He seemed well respected by the reviews we read on TRF so that made us feel better about buying online.

Here is a quick screen capture of it and I can't wait to get it next week! WG wasn't in the budget, this is SS but had already been fitted with the blue dial and bezel (which I love) as a display model. We are having a beach wedding so I can't wait to be sitting back sporting this and drinking the bottle of 23 year old Pappy van Winkle I've been saving. I'm kind of a bourbon snob.

KevinMac is offline   Reply With Quote