The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10 June 2015, 02:33 PM   #1
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Incoming :)

Well I traded away my first and only AP less than 2 weeks ago and have had an empty feeling not seeing that beautful case work and decorated rotor in my collection. Paul you didn't help going to Lebrassus and posting how awesome it was right after I shipped off my AP

I have been shifting around my collection as of late and have been gradually moving out some rolex pieces for other pieces that caught my eye. I'm a bit on edge as I officially have no rolex in the stable for the first time since joining trf. Thank goodness I came for the rolex info and will remain for the good friends No question there will be another rolex in my future and I can't wait to re-enter the wilsdorf world of maniacs, collectors and unabashed fanboys alike.

I first tried this piece on in NY a year or so ago and then again in Miami....again in NY...again in Miami (No AD for AP in my hometown :) I mean to say that I have been stalking this one for some time.

Pics by late morning as per fedex norm

SOTC: 5167/a, 5711/1a white, ALS 1815 WG, Breitling Navitimer

Recently departed: 116710 LN and BLNR, 116610 LVC, 15400 black

Fancy a guess?
GB-man is offline   Reply With Quote