The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 November 2015, 01:18 AM   #1
jamesvale
"TRF" Member

new member from outskirts of london

Hey guys, let me introduce myself. my name is James and I live just outside london, here is a little bit about my watch fascination....

I've loved watches since i was a child, my father bought me a Casio back in the day that you could change the TV channel with. along with my friends we would constantly frustrate my teachers and change channel mid way through a boring film!!!

my love of watches continued through to adulthood. my dad bought me my first "proper" watch for my 21st birthday, a Cartier Santos 100, in the following 8 years ive picked up a new 116619 blue sub (wedding present), 16622 yachtmaster (from a friend) and lastly a 16710 GMT pepsi from 1999.

I'm now approaching 30 and want to treat myself to a birth year sub which I'm hoping to pick up from HQ Milton when i head over to San Fran next April. I'm also keen on the new James Cameron which could also be purchased.

I've trolled through a lot of the forum and appreciate all the information and help you guys give.

I look forward to hopefully getting more involved as time goes by.

regards

jamesvale is offline   Reply With Quote