The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16 December 2015, 11:29 PM   #11
Warning to others
"TRF" Member

A warning to anyone planning to order from this company!!

I wanted to share my experience with this company as when I searched for them earlier this year I could find people asking what they were like and most responses and Trust pilot reviews were good so I took a chance.... Big mistake!

If this post helps prevent one person going through the hassle I did then I think it worth while.

On 23rd August 2015 I ordered a watch for my future husband, the watch was to be a gift on the morning of the wedding.

The Chronext website said that the watch was in stock and would be delivered within 7days. I read Trust pilot reviews and forum posts and saw plenty of people saying that they were happy with the service that they had received so I went ahead and placed the order.

From the 23rd of August I had to chase almost daily to get any information I was repeatedly promised delivery dates which where missed over and over again with no real explaination.

My wedding day came on 19th September and despite telling me in the lead up that the watch would be delivered it was not.

The watch finally arrived on the 16th October and as you can imagine I was completely floored to find that they had sent the wrong watch! I instantly repackaged the watch and emailed to request that the watch be collected and a refunded asap.

I was told that the watch would be collected on Monday 19th October between the hours of 15.00-18.00 it should have been no surprise to me that after waiting in the watch was not collected. After contacting them daily the watch was eventually collected on October 28th.

Once Chronext received the watch back I was told that the warranty card was missing and that they would not process my refund until it had been located. I confirmed that I had nothing from the box and that everything had been returned to the box the second I realised it was the incorrect item. They were not satisfied with my reply and even sent me a photograph of the warranty card with the watch before they sent it to me to prove that they had sent it. It took me a further nine days of daily emails and phone calls before they miraculously ‘found’ the warranty card that they were accusing me of loosing in there office!

The delay in itself would be infuriating enough, but adding in the wrong item being sent, lack of communication and the constant chasing required on my part I have to say simply the worst service I have ever experienced!!
Warning to others is offline   Reply With Quote