The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23 December 2017, 05:44 AM   #1
japenney
"TRF" Member

Watch: undecided
Help! AP with ceramic bezel and monochromatic?

I'm looking for an AP (probly chrono) in 41-44 but leaning towards smaller as my wrist is 6.75. Want it to have ceramic bezel if possible and only one color scheme. I don't like the color red,green,blue,orange etc. when it shows up as accents such as on the hands and yes the red "daytona" irritates me too. But i do like the all brown theme safari 24670, blue theme, grey theme etc because no accents (are these my best options)?. I also like the 15710st all black. Neither have ceramic bezel but they are all one color which is most important. Any suggestions appreciated...i think all the 44s are accented and seem to be the only ones with ceramic bezel so you can see how this is irritating for me. Unless there is some 42 special edition I don't know of with ceramic bezel and one color scheme. I also very much like the 26320 royal oak chrono but the lack of an in house movement with display back irritates me too.

I think if they gave the 26320st a ceramic bezel and in house chrono with display back and increased WR to 100m it would be the perfect watch imho.

Sorry for the odd request. Glad for any ideas.

Ps: 15710 2017 lnib at around 14k and 24670 at 17k sound close to right? Small premium for 5 year warranty?

Josh
japenney is offline   Reply With Quote