The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 October 2008, 12:50 AM   #1
Damavand
"TRF" Member

Watch: Your Six...!!!....
Hall of Shame: John Taylor of Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.

Fellow TRF members:

With utmost pleasure, I would like to introduce you to latest entry to TRF's Hall of Sname, a scumbag, scammer with probably fake name of : John Taylor from Kuala lumpur, Malaysia.

He contacted me ten days ago to purchase my Rose Gold, Day/Date that I had for sale in this forum. After agreeing on the price, I suggested on emailing him my bank routing wire info on my next email to which he replied he preferred to send a cashier check drawn on a U.S. bank account to my home address. That rose all the "RED FLAGS" in me and I knew I could not trust this dude...( Informed him in that case, it would be more than 2 weeks before I would send him the watch )

As he stated, by overnight service, I recieved a check issued by a Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Co., Kuala lumpur with header affiliation of JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. New York...to my name but, NO NAME, ADDRESS, OR REF. TO THE SENDER....!!!!!

I laughed my arse off showing that half descent, " HALF PASSABLE " cashier check to my wife. With her suggestion, I took the check to a nearby Chase bank branch, they declined to cash and the branch manager expressed his reservation regarding authenticity. Although, he did confirm the account number WAS a legit number but the piece of paper printed on, was a different story..

A week later, (to my astonishment).. wouldn't you know..??????.. my bank manager called to inform me regarding the Declined cashier check ( Him and I spoke when I deposited the check )....LMAO Again....

I just sent the declined trash to a friend who's an FBI agent here in Phoenix , with John's info on hand.

Since then, I have decided this watch looks best on my own wrist.....I am keeping this babe.!!

TRF Friends, Just watchout....they keep trying...Don't fall for scams..!!

Mark...

P.S.....Here's all the info that I have on this jack ass..

-------------------------------------------------------------

John Taylor
johntaylor0708@yahoo.com

No 2-1 Jln PJS 8/6
Mentari Business Centre
Bandar Sunway 46150
Selangor,Malaysia
Tel no:6013-2580832
Damavand is offline   Reply With Quote