The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 October 2018, 07:17 PM   #1
karasus
"TRF" Member

Watch: Royal Oak
Incoming 25721ST aka the beast

Since I started collecting watches I had 3 watches I wanted to at least own during my journey: 5402ST, 3700A, and the 25721. I picked up a 5402ST but found the watch difficult to wear psychologically due to the fact that I was always scared to break a piece of history. I sold the watch and started looking for my next piece. The current nautilus craze has sent 3700A into impossible zones for mint condition pieces and those available are either they are too polished or the dial has been cleaned/damaged.

I started focusing on something else that was less looked at by collectors right now, the 25721. I really wanted a mint condition piece without any compromise: very few scratches, good service history, no replacement pushers (the therban rubber has to be in good condition), and original dial.

Found it through a dealer, went to look, the watch was in mint condition, only light polish by AP, last service 2 years ago, therban rubber pushers in good condition, no scratches. Decided to get it!

Included are some photos of the watch! Its the most comfortable watch I have worn to date despite its size. Its got a bit of weight but not too much, feels very solid. Despite the size it can be worn with a shirt, slides just under the cuff at 14mm which is surprisingly thin for a ROO.

Enjoy the photos :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181013_123101.jpg (263.2 KB, 1103 views)
File Type: jpg 20181014_105141.jpg (257.7 KB, 1091 views)
File Type: jpg 20181014_105245.jpg (205.9 KB, 1095 views)
File Type: jpg 20181014_105214.jpg (214.9 KB, 1094 views)
karasus is offline   Reply With Quote