The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 November 2018, 01:31 PM   #11
jbk45
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolexZen View Post
I don’t think V25V is calling you an idiot, but I think your last sentence could actually translate to “more money than brains”. I’m sorry these two recent watch incidents happened to you, but you did make mistakes that most people spending this kind of money would instinctively avoid. It is probably best that you follow your plan to take a break from luxury watches.
To equate inexperience with “more money then brains” is a little insulting and off base, even if that wasn’t the intent. But it’s neither here nor there at this point. As I stated in my original post, I don’t need to be lectured or admonished or told that I have more money than brains - it’s just not helpful, I’ve spent more than enough time reflecting on the situation. I have gotten a lot of helpful advice from many who chimed in and am appreciative. I’ve had a lot on my plate the last few months and in reflection realize i kind of got lost in this hobby as an escape from some other things that have been hard. There’s no doubt my judgement was impacted as a result. Costly lessons I am learning this season, no doubt.
jbk45 is offline   Reply With Quote