The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 10 January 2020, 03:33 PM   #1
ebxchange
2024 Pledge Member

MUST SEE: Vacheron Historiques Triple Calendar 1942 Mechanical Manual Winding

Only $13,250 :-) New, unworn condition!!

This is the best level of watch making, PERIOD!!!!!

If you are here, you know its at the level of Patek Philippe, but the price I am asking is way low: a very affordable price.

MSRP $20k. I got it from an authorized dealer (Govberg Jewelers) Brand New at $16k, tried on once, still in unworn condition.

Selling for only $13,250, save yourself almost $7,000 from MSRP and get this watch, you should take this and wear it proudly for 3 years, sell for the same money or may be more!!!!!

Its just kind of large for my wrist, hence the reason for sale!

Comes complete with wooden and carton boxes and protective cloth, book and card un-named, Dated Dec 2019. Also the Pen for adjusting the watch.

My lost is your gain!
AGAIN: you should take this and wear it proudly for 3 years, sell for the same money or may be more!!!!!

Classics at its best and holy-trinity (Vacheron, AP, Patek) quality at its best

I have had 7 Vacheron watches including those Oversea 3 handers and chronos, Fifty-Six collection...
Vacheron does have the best finishing out of the three, kindly look at the Geneva seal hallmark! :-)

Tribute to the famed vintage 4240

Blue Steel Hands With Black Arabic Hour Markers With the day, Date, and a Small Seconds Sub-dial.

The case is a more modern size, at 40mm x 10.35mm in diameter and of course case construction is more modern, with a 30 meter water resistance.

The movement in the new Triple Calendrier 1942 model is a modern one, of course: Vacheron's 12 1/2 ligne (29mm) caliber 4400 QC, which is based on the hand-wound caliber 4400.
Caliber 4400 is actually a fairly recent movement: it was launched in the Historiques 1921 when the watch first debuted in 2008.

Dont pass up a life time opportunity to get this watch as a full set in this MINT condition!!!!!

ebxchange is offline   Reply With Quote