The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 30 May 2020, 02:03 AM   #1
supacarrot
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116618LB
Jomashop for Other Products

Hey guys. Has anyone here used Jomashop for products other than watches? Considering purchasing a Montblanc pen and a pair of Baccarat whiskey tumblers (for two different upcoming milestones). Also nothing has boxes shown, so do non-watch items normally come with original box and papers?

Just want to know if I can buy the seller or if there is going to be a significant amount of caveat emptor headed my way. I don't want to end up with high quality fakes with items I'm not experienced with authenticating.

Thanks in advance for feedback! Side note: if anyone is good with crystal or pens it would also be cool if I someone could help me confirm authenticity.
supacarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2020, 02:20 AM   #2
WatchEater666
"TRF" Member

They are legit but hope to god you never have to use their warranty.
WatchEater666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2020, 06:15 AM   #3
SlowhandBuzz
"TRF" Member

I've bought a couple of pairs of Oakley sunglasses from them. One was perfectly fine, but one pair was a metal frame casual pair. When it arrived, the frames were a bit crooked and when you sat it down, one side was up in the air. I sent a photo and asked them to swap them and got a pretty negative response of she couldn't see any damage in the photo, but if I wanted to ship them they would evaluate. If they determined there wasn't damage, I would have to pay to ship them again. I decided it wasn't worth chasing it down and possibly paying shipping fees twice and made the adjustments myself.
SlowhandBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2020, 06:24 AM   #4
Dougiebaby
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona BLNR SubLV
Quote:
Originally Posted by supacarrot View Post
Hey guys. Has anyone here used Jomashop for products other than watches? Considering purchasing a Montblanc pen and a pair of Baccarat whiskey tumblers (for two different upcoming milestones). Also nothing has boxes shown, so do non-watch items normally come with original box and papers?

Just want to know if I can buy the seller or if there is going to be a significant amount of caveat emptor headed my way. I don't want to end up with high quality fakes with items I'm not experienced with authenticating.

Thanks in advance for feedback! Side note: if anyone is good with crystal or pens it would also be cool if I someone could help me confirm authenticity.

I’ve purchased watches (most expensive was a $2,700 Omega SMP several years ago — not my new SMP) and two pair of Ray Bans with no problems at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dougiebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2020, 07:08 AM   #5
pauljuhn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mont Blanc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowhandBuzz View Post
I've bought a couple of pairs of Oakley sunglasses from them. One was perfectly fine, but one pair was a metal frame casual pair. When it arrived, the frames were a bit crooked and when you sat it down, one side was up in the air. I sent a photo and asked them to swap them and got a pretty negative response of she couldn't see any damage in the photo, but if I wanted to ship them they would evaluate. If they determined there wasn't damage, I would have to pay to ship them again. I decided it wasn't worth chasing it down and possibly paying shipping fees twice and made the adjustments myself.

Most of glasses do not sit down perfectly flat.
It can be easily fixed by quick adjustment free at the shop you go regularly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pauljuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2020, 07:23 AM   #6
cda555
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT IIc and PO
I bought a MB pen a few years ago and it came with a genuine box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cda555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2020, 07:43 AM   #7
ZOOK
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supacarrot View Post

You should ask about the MB pens and Jomashop in the pen forum.
ZOOK is online now   Reply With Quote