The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 13 September 2006, 05:21 PM   #1
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Blind Car Driver Fined.

I thought that the Blind Iraqi was surreal enough but getting blown by your car....

I can just see this one in court.

"Honestly your worship, I hadn't realised how fast I was going and I hit the side of the bus so hard that my pants just flew off and I was catapulted into the vacuum pump I had in the glove compartment......what was that....oh the glove compartment is on the passenger side. Bugger thought I'd get away with that one"

Quote:
BRATISLAVA (Reuters) - A Slovak driver who crashed into a bus shocked rescuers who found him unconscious and half naked with a vacuum pump on his pen#s.Police said the 42-year-old man, driving an old Citroen in the Slovak town of Levice, had ignored a "give way" sign.

"It's very likely he had auto-sex while driving, it is a matter of investigation. After the accident he was found lying in the seat, his pants were off and it (the pump) was placed on his pen#s," police officer Peter Polak told Reuters.

"I've never seen anything like this, nor have my colleagues," he added.

The man was taken to hospital with head injuries.(Wonder what head)

And this true gem.

Quote:
A blind man,(yes folks a blind man) convicted of dangerous driving, after police spotted his car on the wrong side of the road, has been given a suspended jail sentence.Omed Aziz, 31, from Oldbury, West Midlands, who was being directed by an allegedly banned driver, was given 12 weeks in prison suspended for a year.

He has also been banned from driving for three years and ordered to take an extended driving test.

How the hell can they give him a driving test? What are they going to do, strap a blind dog Labrador to the roof rack?

"Now Goldie, bark once for left, twice for right and howl when he needs to make an emergency stop"

Quote:
Magistrates heard he reached speeds of up to 35mph (56km/h) on the trip.Aziz, who lost his eyes in a bomb blast, was driving through Oldbury in April.

He denied dangerous driving.

At a previous hearing, Iraqi-born Aziz pleaded guilty to driving with no MOT, no licence and no insurance.And it seems no bloody eyes as well.

Aziz and his friend were arrested on 23 April at about 2300 BST, after police followed their car along Oldbury Ringway and into West Bromwich Street, the court was told.

Oh bloody hell this just gets better and better, Reuters coverage came up with this gem:

Quote:
When Aziz, who is also partially deaf, was asked to step out of the car and remove his sunglasses, the officer was surprised to see he did not have any eyes, Warley magistrates court heard earlier this month.

So I am saying that even with Goldie the blind dog strapped to the roof he probably couldn't hear her bark anyway.

I don't know whether to laugh,cry or bang my bleeding head against a wall.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote