The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 21 July 2021, 08:19 PM   #1561
ROA
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABOD View Post
On rubber

This is undoubtedly the best color dial!
ROA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2021, 01:15 PM   #1562
ZeitMaschine
"TRF" Member

Well, it arrived!

What a beaut! Arrived today--10th anniversary gift from my sweetie! I had concern that it was too large but definitely is not to me (6.5" wrist). Thanks everyone who chimed in on advice on size! Quick change bands are the best and I love the versatile silver dial. A bonus for me is that I think it'll fly beneath the radar (except for those who recognize what it is) more than the blue dial would around here. Plus I have always liked being able to use different color straps and it'll go with any color. Newly minted Vacheron fan here...

Side note question--has anyone had Vacheron engrave their watch? Where did they do it since the back doesn't really seem to have much engravable real estate?

Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2147.jpg (269.8 KB, 504 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2149.jpg (261.6 KB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2150.jpg (237.5 KB, 496 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2121.jpg (226.9 KB, 496 views)
ZeitMaschine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2021, 01:59 PM   #1563
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeitMaschine View Post
What a beaut! Arrived today--10th anniversary gift from my sweetie! I had concern that it was too large but definitely is not to me (6.5" wrist). Thanks everyone who chimed in on advice on size! Quick change bands are the best and I love the versatile silver dial. A bonus for me is that I think it'll fly beneath the radar (except for those who recognize what it is) more than the blue dial would around here. Plus I have always liked being able to use different color straps and it'll go with any color. Newly minted Vacheron fan here...

Side note question--has anyone had Vacheron engrave their watch? Where did they do it since the back doesn't really seem to have much engravable real estate?

Cheers!

Congrats! It looks great on your wrist. No issues with fit.

I’ve never had one engraved. Let us know if you go for it. If you’re really bold you could do the case flank lol
Old 22 July 2021, 02:11 PM   #1564
awbcollier
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Cheers!

That’s awesome and welcome to the club! You’re gonna love it and looks like it fits really well! It definitely flies under the radar unless you come across someone who really know watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awbcollier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2021, 02:43 PM   #1565
JF100
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Cheers!
Nice shots! That silver dial is popping. HUGELY underrated vs the blue/black imo.
JF100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2021, 03:15 PM   #1566
ZeitMaschine
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
Congrats! It looks great on your wrist. No issues with fit.

I’ve never had one engraved. Let us know if you go for it. If you’re really bold you could do the case flank lol
Well I could just save some $$ and use my dremel on the side lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by awbcollier View Post
That’s awesome and welcome to the club! You’re gonna love it and looks like it fits really well! It definitely flies under the radar unless you come across someone who really know watches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF100 View Post
Nice shots! That silver dial is popping. HUGELY underrated vs the blue/black imo.
--Agree!!

Thanks, all 😊, loving this watch! I have an email into my salesperson at the e-Boutique regarding the engraving and will let you know what they say.
ZeitMaschine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 01:21 AM   #1567
Snilsson
"TRF" Member

I'm contemplating getting a black dial 4500V soon, what has your experience been buying one. I know they have them on the shelfs sometimes, but what would a 'normal' wait mean? A few months?
Snilsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 01:27 AM   #1568
solaire
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snilsson View Post
I'm contemplating getting a black dial 4500V soon, what has your experience been buying one. I know they have them on the shelfs sometimes, but what would a 'normal' wait mean? A few months?

0-3 months depending on location for black

solaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 01:51 AM   #1569
Snilsson
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaire View Post
0-3 months depending on location for black

Great, thank you. Last time I was at my local boutique they had it in stock.
Snilsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 04:31 AM   #1570
sgrossma
2024 Pledge Member

Not from the New York boutique. Black 4500 is 6-10 months with approval only at this point. A friend inquired recently and was told they had to see if they can get him one. Eventually they said okay, but they had to check first if they had availability.
sgrossma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 05:39 AM   #1571
solaire
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrossma View Post
Not from the New York boutique. Black 4500 is 6-10 months with approval only at this point. A friend inquired recently and was told they had to see if they can get him one. Eventually they said okay, but they had to check first if they had availability.

NYC has just reopened with a lot of buzz...

I'd also caution that the US market may have lower availability due to greys sweeping up. Europe and Asia still seem to have lower wait times.

Old 23 July 2021, 06:39 AM   #1572
DGB
"TRF" Member

In UK the waiting time is around 6 months for a blue 4500, not too bad in my view.

I am expecting mine in the coming days.

DGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 03:46 PM   #1573
Bloomberg
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGB View Post
In UK the waiting time is around 6 months for a blue 4500, not too bad in my view.

Are you sure? It seems too short. I think it was 6 months waiting time on Q1 2021. Now it should be longer.
Bloomberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 03:58 PM   #1574
RobHK
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Was that the waiting time when you signed up or you re-checked what the waiting time is now?
RobHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2021, 06:32 PM   #1575
solaire
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I am expecting a 4500 Blue in the coming days, I can’t wait for it.

Quote:
Very interesting, I really love the Blue 3 hands 4500V.

Anyone know the waiting time to get one?

Quote:

@ DGB which one is it? You've said days, then asked what's the wait now back to days....

The current lead time in the UK for a blue 4500v is no longer 6 months you'll be looking at over a year if you request one now.

Old 23 July 2021, 11:39 PM   #1576
JF100
"TRF" Member

Quote:

In HK its horrendous for a blue - kinda like AP level now for the blue.. Black dial is obtainable probs 12-15 months and silver probably 3-6. Again deposits not being accepted need to wait for quota.
Old 24 July 2021, 12:09 AM   #1577
Vanalich
"TRF" Member

Quote:
In HK its horrendous for a blue - kinda like AP level now for the blue.. Black dial is obtainable probs 12-15 months and silver probably 3-6. Again deposits not being accepted need to wait for quota.
Last week boutique said can take deposits for non-blue models. Blue dial out of the equation for the next few years lol

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Vanalich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2021, 12:25 AM   #1578
JF100
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanalich View Post
Last week boutique said can take deposits for non-blue models. Blue dial out of the equation for the next few years lol

Whens the green coming out?
Old 24 July 2021, 12:31 AM   #1579
Vanalich
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Whens the green coming out?
Didn't ask

Vanalich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2021, 12:37 AM   #1580
JF100
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanalich View Post
Didn't ask

There's always the fifty six 4600E/110A-B487 for anyone looking for a steel blue dial obtainable vacheron. Boutique exclusive too.
Old 24 July 2021, 01:55 AM   #1581
DGB
"TRF" Member

There it arrived,

VC was originally planning to deliver it last week, but it seems it was delayed a week due to new import regulations.

I placed my name on the waiting list in February 21, I got a call in June to confirm and pay with an estimated delivery for mid July, it arrived today 23/07/21.

Following many comments on TRF, I was surprised that the market moved so quickly and the demand picked up so high. I consider myself lucky to get in such a short time.

Old 24 July 2021, 02:29 AM   #1582
JF100
"TRF" Member

Quote:
There it arrived,

VC was originally planning to deliver it last week, but it seems it was delayed a week due to new import regulations.

I placed my name on the waiting list in February 21, I got a call in June to confirm and pay with an estimated delivery for mid July, it arrived today 23/07/21.

Following many comments on TRF, I was surprised that the market moved so quickly and the demand picked up so high. I consider myself lucky to get in such a short time.

gorgeous man happy for you!
Old 24 July 2021, 02:49 AM   #1583
csong825
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126710BLNR
Official vacheron overseas thread!!

Like many others, I have been looking for a 4500V in blue. After seeing the grey market prices and hearing that waitlists were closed at boutiques, I was trying to decide between black and silver. Then I read about an e-boutique on this thread. I put in an inquiry on the VC website and a brand ambassador called me. She asked if I was on any waitlists at other VC boutiques (no) and also asked if this was my first VC(yes), what other watches I have in my collection, where I live, what I do for a living. Then she explained that the e-boutique is the 7th boutique in the US and it receives its own allocation of watches. She told me that the wait time for a 4500V in blue is 6-9 months and she can take a 35% deposit to secure my spot in line. Fyi: black dial was 4-6 months, silver was 6-9 months. She took down my info and I emailed her a picture of my ID. She then sent me a wire transfer request form and I wired my deposit over. Overall a very pleasant and smooth process. I am thrilled that I’ll be able to get the blue dial as I had pretty much given up. If you’re in the US, I would definitely consider contacting the e-boutique, especially if you are far away from a brick and mortar boutique. It seems that many are unaware that this is even an option as it opened about a month ago. Therefore their waitlists may be shorter. As for me, the waiting game begins…

csong825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2021, 03:06 AM   #1584
pblondon
"TRF" Member

Official vacheron overseas thread!!

New white strap….

Old 24 July 2021, 03:38 AM   #1585
steeevvvooo
"TRF" Member

Is that an official strap? I asked about white rubber when I picked mine up last week and was told the rubber was only grey black or blue? I saw lots of options in various colours in leather though.

I was so excited I didn't question it :)

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Old 24 July 2021, 03:47 AM   #1586
solaire
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeevvvooo View Post
Is that an official strap? I asked about white rubber when I picked mine up last week and was told the rubber was only grey black or blue? I saw lots of options in various colours in leather though.

There are a lot more colours then just grey back blue …..

Old 24 July 2021, 04:09 AM   #1587
pblondon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeevvvooo View Post

Yes. Purchased from the boutique today.

Old 24 July 2021, 04:17 AM   #1588
steeevvvooo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pblondon View Post
Yes. Purchased from the boutique today.

Thanks, I will reach out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaire View Post
There are a lot more colours then just grey back blue …..

I saw loads of colours in boutique for leather, and they allow some personalisation on those which is cool, but didn't see any rubber. I will check back with them as I may have misinterpreted/misheard. Perhaps they meant it only comes (as in officially on a watch) in black blue or grey/brown on the silver dial).

I wanted the blue, and it's been on that since I got it, but the white would be perfect for summer.

Old 24 July 2021, 04:19 AM   #1589
DGB
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csong825 View Post
Like many others, I have been looking for a 4500V in blue. After seeing the grey market prices and hearing that waitlists were closed at boutiques, I was trying to decide between black and silver. Then I read about an e-boutique on this thread. I put in an inquiry on the VC website and a brand ambassador called me. She asked if I was on any waitlists at other VC boutiques (no) and also asked if this was my first VC(yes), what other watches I have in my collection, where I live, what I do for a living. Then she explained that the e-boutique is the 7th boutique in the US and it receives its own allocation of watches. She told me that the wait time for a 4500V in blue is 6-9 months and she can take a 35% deposit to secure my spot in line. Fyi: black dial was 4-6 months, silver was 6-9 months. She took down my info and I emailed her a picture of my ID. She then sent me a wire transfer request form and I wired my deposit over. Overall a very pleasant and smooth process. I am thrilled that I’ll be able to get the blue dial as I had pretty much given up. If you’re in the US, I would definitely consider contacting the e-boutique, especially if you are far away from a brick and mortar boutique. It seems that many are unaware that this is even an option as it opened about a month ago. Therefore their waitlists may be shorter. As for me, the waiting game begins…

You are absolutely right, I didn’t mention it previously, I purchased my blue 4500V from the European online boutique, based in the Netherlands. The ambassador I dealt with was Danilo Pala, the experience went very smooth, Danilo is very friendly and answer to your enquiries very quickly.
The communication is excellent, I would recommend to anyone wanting a Richemont Group watch.
An A* service, it took circa 5 months from order to delivery.

Old 24 July 2021, 04:43 AM   #1590
NYG1121
"TRF" Member

Just had it delivered after 7 month wait since my deposit. Initial impressions are very positive. Great finish and amazing dial! Opinions on size?

Tags
vacheron , vacheronconstantin