The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 15 June 2022, 08:25 AM   #91
hondacb1002
Banned

Why is it considered trolling to ask basic questions about these trusted sellers? if your rational for trusting them is just to repeat your illogical reasoning to trust them because they are trustworthy... then why aren't these trusted sellers putting anything in writing to guarantee a buyer would be made whole if they are put into a nightmare situation? That is weird to proclaim I'm trolling for asking why trusted sellers don't put anything in writing. These trusted sellers business is a fly-by-night operation, and it fits that definition. does it not?
Old 15 June 2022, 08:41 AM   #92
hondacb1002
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizcut1 View Post
No. You ARE a troll.

You care a great deal about efficiency...good one.

Is this my ex-wife in disguise....???? Honey, is that you?
Why do you think I am trolling? I am asking very specific question about a nightmare scenario as a Rolex Buyer. Your response in general is along the lines of "trust the trusted seller because they are trustworthy". I say ok... let us put that to the test. Do these trustworthy sellers ever make anything right in a nightmare scenario? do they put that in writing. no they do not, and that is how a fly-by-night business operates so that when a nightmare scenario occurs the customer is left hanging in the wind. I as a consumer do not want to be put in this scenario nor does anyone else. So when you are calling me a troll for trying to protect myself as a consumer you come off as disingenuous. Same with all of your peanut gallery insults. Call me a troll all you want, if that is what you call a consumer who wants to protect themselves from a nightmare scenario.

Also does the peanut gallery realize that none of the trusted sellers want to come in here and really have a conversation about this? What is the deal trusted sellers? Why won't you put anything in writing, where are your so called standards? Why is it only the peanut gallery in here hemming and hawing and not the trusted sellers who operate a literal fly-by-night business....

I guess the peanut gallery acts as the enforcement group for the propaganda junket of the trusted sellers who in reality operate as a fly-by-night operation. Lets here something from the trusted sellers themselves instead of the endless peanut gallery commentators.
Old 15 June 2022, 08:51 AM   #93
Searchin4js
"TRF" Member

What is the point of all this?

Either you find a "Trusted Seller" that you trust and buy from them...

OR

You buy direct from an AD.

It's actually quite simple. Stop wasting bandwidth with this nonsense.
Old 15 June 2022, 08:56 AM   #94
donq
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610,1675,16030
Sounds like you need to stick to buying from the AD, or find another hobby.
Old 15 June 2022, 09:08 AM   #95
Bizcut1
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126331 126610 3861
Actually, I did find the "Ignore" feature in the User CP.

Although annoying and somewhat of a dink, at least I can credit him

with motivating me to seek out the very feature that was needed to mute his sorry a_ _.
Old 15 June 2022, 09:08 AM   #96
hondacb1002
Banned

what it sounds like is the trusted sellers will offer no guarantees in a nightmare scenario for a rolex buyer here. what a fly-by-night operation these trusted sellers are, or else they would put things in writing to insure a buyer would be made whole!
Old 15 June 2022, 09:11 AM   #97
Ensign
"TRF" Member

If the grey didn’t refund the money, they’d stand to lose all their customers. A negative review like that would destroy all their credibility. Remember Horology House?
Old 15 June 2022, 09:30 AM   #98
sski
"TRF" Member

Watch: ♛ & ✠
Icon13

will OP make it to 100 posts?
also- ibtl!
Old 15 June 2022, 09:55 AM   #99
train-time
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNouveau View Post
He’s been trolling for weeks now. What a bizarre obsession.
Unbelievable, but I'm afraid you are right on with your assessment
Old 15 June 2022, 10:04 AM   #100
Gab27
"TRF" Member

Watch: 114060
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacb1002 View Post
Why is it considered trolling to ask basic questions about these trusted sellers? if your rational for trusting them is just to repeat your illogical reasoning to trust them because they are trustworthy... then why aren't these trusted sellers putting anything in writing to guarantee a buyer would be made whole if they are put into a nightmare situation? That is weird to proclaim I'm trolling for asking why trusted sellers don't put anything in writing. These trusted sellers business is a fly-by-night operation, and it fits that definition. does it not?
It's trolling because you aren't actually trying to get answers--you're just trying to attack the integrity of others without even giving them a fair opportunity to respond to your question.

If you legitimately cared about this, you would have reached out to them directly instead of acting like every single secondary seller reads every single post on this gigantic forum. You could have easily gotten your response in writing through an email exchange.

But you already know this.
Old 15 June 2022, 10:21 AM   #101
sleddog
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Quote:
what it sounds like is the trusted sellers will offer no guarantees in a nightmare scenario for a rolex buyer here. what a fly-by-night operation these trusted sellers are, or else they would put things in writing to insure a buyer would be made whole!
What this all 'Sounds' like, is you're assuming a whole lot about a group of people you are essentially generalizing.

Why not figure out the best one YOU are willing to work with, then reach out directly to that seller with your questions?
Instead of broadly accusing them all with shady tactics.

There has been so much talk of greys lately, all sweeping and unsubstantiated.

Just remember, you don't have to use their services, you can look elsewhere...
You aren't being trapped into a purchase when you are the one reaching out..

TRF's "After Dark" Bar & Nightclub Patron-Founding Member..
Old 15 June 2022, 10:26 AM   #102
Tools
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: GMT's
Quote:
Why do you think I am trolling? I am asking very specific question about a nightmare scenario as a Rolex Buyer. Your response in general is along the lines of "trust the trusted seller because they are trustworthy". . . .
Of course you're trolling.

You make up a fantasy scenario, then expect somebody to provide you a "guaranteed favorable outcome", over, and over, and over again.

How would the seller know that you, as a buyer, did not switch the product you sent to the RSC in order to make and help substantiate your false claim?
Closed Thread

Tags
grey , rsc , seized