The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 29 July 2023, 06:50 AM   #31
Zahnarzt
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Deep sea
1 William,
That is an amazing display indeed. I do like my two models I mentioned, and I also have a platinum Yachtmaster from 2000, full size model, as well as a James Cameron deep sea.
I will hang on and see where the prices go and who knows, time will tell I guess.
Thanks to everyone for their input and I am pleased to have finally joined the forum��
Zahnarzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 July 2023, 07:39 AM   #32
Calatrava r
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex and Patek
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
Why not get the information on what the values are on your watches and what it would take to get a blue Sky-Dweller. Call a few of our Trusted Sellers and have that discussion. Also ask what a NIB Explorer is worth as opposed to a preowned one. Might be a few thousand dollars so that can figure into it also. In the end, it is about what you want to do and what you are willing to pay. I would rather have the Sky-Dweller than your two watches as I think the Sky-Dweller is one of the best and most unique models Rolex makes. As an incremental step you might consider the white dial or black dial Sky-Dweller as the out of pocket for you will not be as much and you can then trade and move to the blue dial as the funds are available. I own all three SS Sky-Dweller models and a YG one and if I had to go to just one it would be the white dial, today. The blue is a flex but in the end I wear the white dial more, followed by the black dial and then the blue.
The white dial to me is the most legible and really contrasts well against the SS. Just saw the blue dial today and I agree it would be my last choice of the three. All are nice.
Calatrava r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29 July 2023, 08:37 AM   #33
Ontime
Banned

Great deal if you're certain.
Ontime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 July 2023, 10:25 PM   #34
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
Quote:
Originally Posted by fskywalker View Post
That’s quite a Sky-D collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you. I really like the model. I will probably move out of the YG as I do not wear it but finding something I want has been difficult.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote