The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 11 May 2024, 05:30 AM   #1
drlvegas
"TRF" Member

Las Vegas Boutique

My wife and I did a staycation at Palazzo a couple weeks ago. We stopped in the AP Venetian boutique on the Friday when we got there. They he had received 3 offshores that day--all available for sale. The SA was very nice & told us he usually receives 2-3 offshores each Friday or Saturday that are available for sale. He said the RO's are still waitlisted. We stopped on the way out Sunday, and the offshores were all sold. He also had codes in stock.

This is just an PSA for anyone in search of an offshore.
drlvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2024, 05:55 AM   #2
watchaser
2024 Pledge Member

Regardless of the line, nice to see stock these days. Which Off Shores did they have in stock?
watchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2024, 07:53 AM   #3
mickyd329
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/PP/Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchaser View Post
Regardless of the line, nice to see stock these days. Which Off Shores did they have in stock?
Don't do it Perry!
PP 5205G-013/ PP 5212A / AP 15416CE /26574 st QP/ AP 50th 16202st /AP 15500st Black / AP 26405CE / AP 77350CE / AP 15551st / AP 67540sk /Daytona C White/Rolex SS BLRO / Rolex Sub Green / Rolex Explorer II/ Rolex DJ Blue
mickyd329 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2024, 07:53 AM   #4
ansonash
"TRF" Member

Thanks for the information. I went to Crystal mall AP. I have an SA for 2 years already but still no watch arrange to me.
ansonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2024, 05:38 PM   #5
Tius83
"TRF" Member

Yes that was my experience also with Vegas. The one at Palazzo (which I believe is not entirely corporate owned) is always getting shipments every week, codes and offshores galore. I was offered a steel code last yr but declined. I had a SA at the crystals which is owned via corporate AP, wanted to start with an offshore to eventually get into the RO line and eventually others. Waited a year to get offered a 43mm offshore taupe. Due to timing not being right and also I was getting kinda tired of traveling back and forth to Vegas, only to wait a yr for a ROO(was thinking maybe 6 months for ROO), I declined and have put off any AP ambitions for the foreseeable future.
Tius83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2024, 07:23 AM   #6
Tius83
"TRF" Member

The one at Venetian (I believe is not entirely ap corporate owned) a year ago told me the same thing. Got stock in once a week, codes and offshores, more so codes fairly often. Even got offered a steel code chrono with no history.

The boutique in crystals (I believe is entirely corporate owned) is the more typical YMMV. I was interested in an offshore to get the “journey” started. However i waited a year before getting a ROO taupe offered. Due to life circumstances, timing wasn’t right and also I was getting tired if traveling back and forth to Vegas, I declined and put the AP journey on hold for the foreseeable future. Mostly I didn’t think it was gonna take a year for a ROO (maybe more-so 6 months?)
Tius83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2024, 11:16 AM   #7
PBJ1925
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 326934
Thx for the datapoint, good to see these trickling into the boutiques.
PBJ1925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2024, 11:34 AM   #8
srvrf
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PP/AP/VC
I've had varying experience with the LV boutiques. Mostly good at the Palazzo, and mostly indifferent at the Crystals. I'm not a big shot, but I do own three APs so it was kind of disappointing. I wasn't even asking for a watch, just asking about straps for my Offshore. I was told they needed the serial number and I told them it was the same 43mm one that was right in front of us with the quick change system and that it was bought through and registered with AP. They didn't care.
srvrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2024, 05:29 AM   #9
drlvegas
"TRF" Member

The experience at Venetian is night and day from Crystals. Crystals I've been to several times & it's always terrible.

The ROC stock Venetian had when I was there was Taupe, Blue/Silver in 43 and Blue in 42. He texted me a video last week of the Black/Silver 43.
drlvegas is offline   Reply With Quote