The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 28 December 2009, 12:47 PM   #181
Safetrends
Banned

Watch: my hand. :)
Resistance is futile (JJ you look marvelous)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 039_43956the-beverly-hillbillies-posters.jpg (28.8 KB, 221 views)
Old 28 December 2009, 12:48 PM   #182
kjb
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PP 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfer View Post

This is cracking me up ! Nice one MFER
Old 28 December 2009, 01:09 PM   #183
rpryan55
"TRF" Member

Watch: SubND,DD,SSDaytona
Quote:
What about this watch you bought?

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=102077
The thread above is about a Steffen Leonardo, and he includes yet another photo grabbed off of the web. Delusional, deceitful or maybe just a fifth grader having fun, maybe this is not the board for him (her?). Take a look at his posts and you see nothing but the decent people around here being had. Shame.
Old 28 December 2009, 01:17 PM   #184
Safetrends
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpryan55 View Post
The thread above is about a Steffen Leonardo, and he includes yet another photo grabbed off of the web. Delusional, deceitful or maybe just a fifth grader having fun, maybe this is not the board for him (her?). Take a look at his posts and you see nothing but the decent people around here being had. Shame.
No wrist shots of his watch?

BTW My next door neighbor has come home and I can take the photos of the Lincoln LS now to prove it is mine.

Old 28 December 2009, 01:22 PM   #185
JohnEaton
"TRF" Member

Watch: Red1680 metres 1st
Quote:
Originally Posted by deserted View Post
Wow! there is a lot of smearing of my name going on here at this forum , some guy has lied about me and insulted me even!
I agree, and 95 percent is coming from just two posters: Chilvary and Deserted...

What do you propose we do with them?

Ban him/them? I think not

I know I have part time help who is blessed/cursed with tourettes and pathological compulsive obsessive lying disorder; it's fun just having him around in small doses, just to watch the carnage...
Old 28 December 2009, 01:23 PM   #186
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Watch: zenith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safetrends View Post
No wrist shots of his watch?

BTW My next door neighbor has come home and I can take the photos of the Lincoln LS now to prove it is mine.

Make sure you get the wife in there too. She's 80, but it turns out she's also...Seka !

Tell her Doc says Hi. Been a few.

# 26371
NAWCC Member
Old 28 December 2009, 01:26 PM   #187
Safetrends
Banned

[QUOTE=JohnEaton;1531677]I agree, and 95 percent is coming from just two posters: Chilvary and Deserted...

I know I have part time help who is blessed/cursed with turrets and pathological compulsive obsessive lying disorder; it's fun just having him around in small doses, just to watch the carnage...[/QUOTE]

I will guarantee you cannot say that ten time fast.
:rofl :
Old 28 December 2009, 01:38 PM   #188
rpryan55
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEaton View Post
I know I have part time help who is blessed/cursed with tourettes and pathological compulsive obsessive lying disorder; it's fun just having him around in small doses, just to watch the carnage...
Not to bring down the hilarity here, John, but... I cannot imagine thinking another's disability is "fun", nor that tourettes and a pathological compulsive disorder could be considered a "blessing".

But that's just me.....
Old 28 December 2009, 01:39 PM   #189
Safetrends
Banned

Quote:
I agree, and 95 percent is coming from just two posters: Chilvary and Deserted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatidoc View Post
Make sure you get the wife in there too. She's 80, but it turns out she's also...Seka !

Tell her Doc says Hi. Been a few.

Now everyone listen I never photograph my Lincoln LS unless it is light outside and the vehicle is spotless however since we are on a rant about being authentic here she is:
Here is the Lincoln shot, now it is not some photo out of a book and it is dark in California and I ran outside and snaped this poor crapy photo but it is authentic because my license plate is WALZ. Proof is in the photo!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lincoln.jpg (69.7 KB, 216 views)
Old 28 December 2009, 01:44 PM   #190
deserted
Banned

Watch: Patek 1909003
Quote:

Oh it's my friend again now i'm decitful! looks like it's time for some law 101.

As stated in previous post i do not have a camera , having said that all of what i said can be proven beyond a doubt! but you seem to forget one thing i am a lawyer and this is falling into the lines of "Defirmation of characther"

I admit the post i have put up are web copies because i don't have a camera to post these so called wrist shots you want to see so badly , i am really starting to wonder about you.

And for the record this also applies to internet as well so i have some words for you "tread lightly and do what the mods tell you " just some friendly advice no pun attended.
Old 28 December 2009, 01:45 PM   #191
JohnEaton
"TRF" Member

Quote:
...since we are on a rant about being authentic here she is:
Here is the Lincoln shot, now it is not some photo out of a book and it is dark in California and I ran outside and snaped this poor crapy photo but it is authentic because my license plate is WALZ. Proof is in the photo!

You didn't have to do that David, none of us thought you had pathological compulsive obsessive lying disorder.

Now if the nude 80 yo Seka wearng a 5002p were actually in said LS it would be a different story.
Old 28 December 2009, 01:47 PM   #192
rpryan55
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Oh it's my friend again now i'm decitful! looks like it's time for some law 101.

As stated in previous post i do not have a camera , having said that all of what i said can be proven beyond a doubt! but you seem to forget one thing i am a lawyer and this is falling into the lines of "Defirmation of characther"

I admit the post i have put up are web copies because i don't have a camera to post these so called wrist shots you want to see so badly , i am really starting to wonder about you.

And for the record this also applies to internet as well so i have some words for you "tread lightly and do what the mods tell you " just some friendly advice no pun attended.

Now YOU are the lawyer?
Old 28 December 2009, 01:47 PM   #193
JohnEaton
"TRF" Member

Care to 'splain exactly what "Defirmation of characther" is MR lawyer dude?
Old 28 December 2009, 01:50 PM   #194
deserted
Banned

Quote:
Now YOU are the lawyer?
That's what i thought

John nice to see you on the boards , you can goggle it my price is pretty high for advice!
Old 28 December 2009, 01:53 PM   #195
JohnEaton
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Not to bring down the hilarity here, John, but... I cannot imagine thinking another's disability is "fun", nor that tourettes and a pathological compulsive disorder could be considered a "blessing".

But that's just me.....
He's funnier than Jay Leno sometimes.... It is a "blessing" in ten or fifteen minute exposures.

The problem is when you have to listen to the "rant" for more than fifteen minutes

Blood can actually come out of your ears
Old 28 December 2009, 01:54 PM   #196
rpryan55
"TRF" Member

Quote:
He's funnier than Jay Leno sometimes.... It is a "blessing" in ten or fifteen minute exposures.

The problem is when you have to listen to the "rant" for more than fifteen minutes

Blod can actually come out of your ears
I get it now.
Old 28 December 2009, 01:55 PM   #197
flyinbrian
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
Care to 'splain exactly what "Defirmation of characther" is MR lawyer dude?
Old 28 December 2009, 01:57 PM   #198
mfer
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneaton View Post
care to 'splain exactly what "defirmation of characther" is mr lawyer dude?
omg!!!!

Lol!!!!
member#3242
Old 28 December 2009, 01:57 PM   #199
Safetrends
Banned

Quote:

worth
Well I am not doing the defirmation of characther thing however most 99.9% of cell phones on the market have the ability to shoot photos. I should know I have looked for one and cannot find one anywhere. Unless you do not have a cell phone? You are a lawyer and I cannot see any lawyer not having a cell phone. I have several lawyers that I use in different states and all of them have cell phones? Even lawyers in the small towns of Oklahoma have cell phones where reception is lousy.

If you dont have a cell phone camera or the likes maybe you buy one tomorrow and show us your collection of watches so you can show us you have a collection of watches. I sprinted down to the garage just to get a photo of my Lincoln just to prove I have one. Proof is in the photo.

Both my mother in law, my father and my mother have cell phones and they are in thier 80's.

Just a thought.
Old 28 December 2009, 02:00 PM   #200
Safetrends
Banned

defirmation

Quote:
omg!!!!

Lol!!!!
That is Oklahoma Lawyer talk

Old 28 December 2009, 02:01 PM   #201
deserted
Banned

Ummm all of a sudden it's quiet! I guess that's why they call it "silent night"......Lol now that's funny....
Old 28 December 2009, 02:01 PM   #202
rpryan55
"TRF" Member

Quote:
worth
Well I am not doing the defirmation of characther thing however most 99.9% of cell phones on the market have the ability to shoot photos. I should know I have looked for one and cannot find one anywhere. Unless you do not have a cell phone? You are a lawyer and I cannot see any lawyer not having a cell phone. I have several lawyers that I use in different states and all of them have cell phones? Even lawyers in the small towns of Oklahoma have cell phones where reception is lousy.

If you dont have a cell phone camera or the likes maybe you buy one tomorrow and show us your collection of watches so you can show us you have a collection of watches. I sprinted down to the garage just to get a photo of my Lincoln just to prove I have one. Proof is in the photo.

Both my mother in law, my father and my mother have cell phones and they are in thier 80's.

Just a thought.
David, you seem like a nice guy, but....give it up. This guy (?) wouldn't know the truth if it sat on his (her?) lap. Forget about ever seeing any watches from this guy, let alone the watches he's claimed to own on this forum. He doesn't have them. He's just lying.

It's embarrassing, really. This guy Sean should really get a life.
Old 28 December 2009, 02:03 PM   #203
Safetrends
Banned

Quote:
David, you seem like a nice guy, but....give it up. This guy (?) wouldn't know the truth if it sat on his (her?) lap. Forget about ever seeing any watches from this guy, let alone the watches he's claimed to own on this forum. He doesn't have them. He's just lying.

I am just like a pig, keep poking me and I will squeel with joy!!!!

:th:wav :umbsup:: rofl:
Old 28 December 2009, 02:04 PM   #204
sushisummo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Hmmm......?
Hummmm......a lawyer and claiming to own a million dollar ++ watch but don't have a CAMERA......that's funny......

Quote:

WISHLIST: Too many to list......
Member #23367
Old 28 December 2009, 02:07 PM   #205
deserted
Banned

Quote:

Oh keep talking i'm getting all of it! obviously your as corny as the avatar your sporting " read your laws friend , read your laws" oh and BTW that's a freebie.
Old 28 December 2009, 02:09 PM   #206
JohnEaton
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Ummm all of a sudden it's quiet! I guess that's why they call it "silent night"......Lol now that's funny....
23 posts in less than an hour in one thread in perhaps the "deadest" of sections in TRF has too be a record Sean (if that is really your name)

Anyway I would love to watch you and my part time go at it for ten minutes, it would probably be a "most viewed" on you tube.

Just don't make my ears bleed... (That's both a warning and a freebie)
Old 28 December 2009, 02:10 PM   #207
sushisummo
"TRF" Member

Member #23367
Old 28 December 2009, 02:11 PM   #208
rpryan55
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Oh keep talking i'm getting all of it! obviously your as corny as the avatar your sporting " read your laws friend , read your laws" oh and BTW that's a freebie.
I'm right here in Chicago! Where do you think you'll file your lawsuit? In the Northern District of Illinois for the Seventh Circuit? Will the action lie in tort, contract, or some other variant of civil law? Are you a member of the Federal Trial Bar?

I just wanna know what I'm up against (besides a lying wacko, that is).
Old 28 December 2009, 02:12 PM   #209
flyinbrian
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
22 posts in less than an hour in one thread in perhaps the "deadest" of sections in TRF has too be a record Sean (if that is really your name)
Yea, my email is constantly filling up from post on this thread. This guy is a trip.
Old 28 December 2009, 02:13 PM   #210
sushisummo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I'm right here in Chicago! Where do you think you'll file your lawsuit? In the Northern District of Illinois for the Seventh Circuit? Will the action lie in tort, contract, or some other variant of civil law? Are you a member of the Federal Trial Bar?

I just wanna know what I'm up against (besides a lying wacko, that is).

:r ofl::rof l: :r ofl::rof l:

Member #23367
Closed Thread