The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 12 January 2013, 02:34 AM   #1
gymguy6969
"TRF" Member

mboverst AKA Matt Overstreet

I posted this in the General discussion thread, but I also wanted to post here to give people my insight and talk about my smooth and great experience with Matt. This guy is the truth! I definitely, definitely would look to him againa nd again for any future purchases!

My Post:

After much research and a lot of headaches on the way, I finally bought my first OFFICIAL Rolex. I bought a 2011 GMT Master II (pretty much just a year old as it was originally bought in December 2011) .. and the watch is incredible!! Its mint, looks and feels amazing; it's like brand new.. It was a little bit more than what I wanted to pay for a watch, but with it being so new, and so complete, I knew I had to take it. I knew I wanted a GMT Master II after looking at a lot of different Rolex's, but I also knew I wasn't going to pay $8,400 at the store. My good friend has a sub, and my boss has a seadweller, but I fell for the GMT II- with the nice green color inside!

I figured that while im still single, with no kids, that now would be the the perfect time to pull the trigger.

I needed a trusted seller to buy the watch from, and I couldn't have found a better guy. From these forums I found mboverst AKA Matt Overstreet after seeing his classified's listing for the watch.
. I emailed Matt after seeing a lot of great reviews and referral's about him. He was EXTREMELY professional, nice, patient, and very responsive. He literally emailed me back minutes after the initial contact. From then, it was no different and all preceding emails we're received instantly. . Initially, I was extremely nervous and anxious to not only spend this large sum of money, but to also do it over the internet with someone i've never seen or met before in my life. My fears and hesitations were there, but Matt calmed my nerves. He answered all of my questions (and man did I have a lot of them!)- and addressed all of my concerns. He made me feel comfortable which is worth way more than what I paid for the watch.

Due to his professional and friendly attitude among other great attributes, I bought the watch. Within less than 24 hours, right before I left work the next morning I received the watch. I opened up the box to find a PERSONAL letter that Matt wrote to me. This letter meant so much. It not only addressed me & my situation, but it also made me feel like I made the right decision buying the watch. After I read that letter, I knew that the watch was going to look as described and everything was going to be great. It truly made the sale 110% worth it. It was my favorite part of opening the package.

I opened up the box which was beautiful to find the watch of my dreams. It was pretty much spot on with the fit/bracelet that Matt adjusted for me after telling him my wrist measurement over the phone.

I am extremely happy with my watch, and it looks amazing. I would love to do business with Matt again, and I highly recommend anyone to contact him if your looking for not just a good deal, but for also a truly professional and overall good guy. I got a stunning watch, for a good price, from a great guy.

I also gave out his business card to one of the customer's in my store that same day!!

gymguy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote