The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 February 2013, 07:54 AM   #1
Tommysol
"TRF" Member

FS: IWC Boesch Limited Edition Aquatimer Chrono BNIB

Up for sale is a BNIB IWC Boesch Limited Edition Chrono. The watch was limited to 300 pieces and has the limited edition number engraved into the caseback. The watch measures 44mm X 16mm. All functions worked perfectly. The watch comes with all 3 boxes and all paperwork.

A little history about Boesch boats:

Around 3,700 craft have been launched since 1920 by Boesch, the boatyard located on Lake Zurich. All made of wood. The reddish-brown, highly polished mahogany is the mark of their exclusive craftsmanship. This special edition of the Aquatimer Chronograph shows reverence to the boat builders. The color scheme of the special edition Boesch is obvious: mahogany. As such, it emulates the air exuded by the genuine article, the sleek motorboats, which are now being built by Boesch in its fourth generation. No more than three dozen leave the exclusive yard each year after at least 2,000 man-hours. Their hulls and structural parts are made only from mahogany, the traditional boat-building timber, with its unsurpassed properties.

The Aquatimer Chronograph Edition Boesch adopts this feature on its dial. And reddish brown is extremely becoming. Even on the back with a mahogany inlay and a stylized marine screw propeller. On the front side, too, a small discreet signature of the second-generation owner – Walter Boesch – points to the exclusivity of this limited edition.

My price for this rare watch is $7200 shipped Fedex overnight anywhere in the US. Bank wire preferred. International shipping will be at my additional cost.

The watch is in San Diego, CA.

Please email me at: sdtommy@gmail
Tommysol is offline   Reply With Quote