The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches > Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 15 November 2013, 10:37 PM   #1
moris
"TRF" Member

FS: BNIB Rolex Submariner Story, Mondani Editore, LE 500copies signed by Mr. Mondani

This is you chance to pickup an early Christmas gift in the form of the best Rolex WIS book out there at an incredible price!

New / Unopened / Untouched (except for the author - Guido Mondani who signed it..). Comes complete as if you have bought it directly from Mondani. I have the book left as a customer didnt make the pickup. You will not find this cheaper anywhere else! This is truly a huge book (31 cm x 41 cm) with unmatched hi-res pics of all the details you want to see.

The pictures show my own copy of this book, yours is packed and untouched as shown in the last picture.

I am a regular at WUS and more of a reader here at Rolexforums, but I do have references I can provide of my past purchases and sales from Rolexforums as well! (and from WUS ofcourse).

My price: $619 including secure UPS shipment to CONUS or EU
Payment by bank wire, for Paypal add 3%, or face to face in Prague, CZ, EU. Please note that the book is located in Europe, but UPS is pretty much the best service to ship from EU to US anyway, so it can be sitting in your lap veeery quickly..

-

Your book comes with:
- “UPDATED ESTIMATES” of Submariner, Submariner Date, Sea-Dweller and DeepSea
- “CHRONOLOGICAL TABLE OF PRODUCTION” to be able to find the year of production of your Rolex- “USEFUL ADDRESSES FOR THE COLLECTOR” with the best contact to buy, sell and exchange Modern and Vintage Rolex.
- I will also add various Rolex brochures from Mr. Mondani

About the book:
Limited edition of 500 examples in an elegant slipcase. Attached are the updated prices of all Rolex Submariner, Submariner Date, Sea-Dweller and DeepSea, including the models produced in 2010.

After the great success attained by the first version of Rolex Submariner Story (2’000 examples immediately sold out) and thanks to a strong request for this title, Mondani Editore is pleased to announce the issue of a second edition, enlarged and updated.This new publication, with the same big format of cm 31 x 41 which makes it the world’s biggest book on Rolex watches, supplies the 2010 updated estimates of all the Rolex Submariner watches and contains a new section dedicated to the new models presented this year at Baselworld.

This book is focused on Submariner, Submariner Date, Sea-Dweller and Deep Sea models and it illustrates the various marks and the corresponding serial numbers (for example: Ref. 16660 – Mark I circular indexes – serial numbers from about 6400000 to 8000000, Mark II from 8100000 to 8500000, etc.).

They also specify all the dial variants (from Comex to personalized, from those defined as service replacement dials to complete originals) and illustrate a large quantity of details for each piece that is presented: the case number, the bracelet and its references, the winding crown, the case back, the dial, the caliber with the respective years of production and the various references upon which it could have been mounted.

ROLEX SUBMARINER STORY: A true immersion in the world of the best known diver watch. Even more up-to-date; even more beautiful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P9242952.JPG (158.4 KB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg P9242955.JPG (147.4 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg P9242957.JPG (157.8 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg P9242951b.jpg (117.4 KB, 330 views)
File Type: jpg P9242949.JPG (100.5 KB, 332 views)
moris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 November 2013, 05:28 AM   #2
moris
"TRF" Member

up
Old 22 November 2013, 08:05 AM   #3
moris
"TRF" Member

this is the best price you will find anywhere on the globe.

this book is what you need for the long winter evenings!
Old 27 November 2013, 08:47 PM   #4
moris
"TRF" Member

$619 to secure your ideal Christmas gift including trackable UPS shipment to CONUS
Old 1 December 2013, 10:37 PM   #5
moris
"TRF" Member

REDUCED TO $609 to secure your ideal Christmas gift including trackable UPS shipment to CONUS

This limited edition has been sold out now, so pretty much the last chance to get a BNIB example!
Old 7 December 2013, 02:20 AM   #6
moris
"TRF" Member

have a look at what may be doing you company during those long winter nights ahead. the cell phone serves as a size comparison to these beautiful large hi-res pics of all those details a Rolex WIS wants to see..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PC053109.jpg (159.3 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg PC053110.jpg (203.5 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg PC053111.jpg (198.6 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg PC053112.jpg (204.2 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg PC053113.jpg (195.9 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg PC053114.jpg (190.9 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg PC053106.jpg (207.4 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg PC053107.jpg (93.7 KB, 163 views)
Old 13 December 2013, 12:41 AM   #7
moris
"TRF" Member

SOLD!!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk