The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 3 February 2011, 03:42 AM   #1
car&watch
"TRF" Member

Watch: Hulk
Anaheim Jewelry: Brad

Anyone ever deal with Brad from www.anaheimjewelry.com ???? I'm considering doing a bank wire transaction with him, and I want to make sure he is a trustworthy seller/buyer/trader??

Feedback of any kind is much appreciated!!!
car&watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2011, 03:55 AM   #2
JUSTROLEXES
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATE-JUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: Yacht-Master
Hello Barry,
Brad is a good guy and a member of the IWJG... so you can deal with confidence...
Old 3 February 2011, 03:58 AM   #3
car&watch
"TRF" Member

Watch: Hulk
Thanks, Tony!
I just called Fedex.... because of the ice my serti is still stuck in IN

I will let you know when she gets here!!!

Thanks,
Barry
car&watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2011, 04:28 AM   #4
JUSTROLEXES
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATE-JUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: Yacht-Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by car&watch View Post
Thanks, Tony!

Thanks,
Barry
I know I have 6 packages stuck
Old 2 March 2011, 09:42 PM   #5
Runnin' Rebel
"TRF" Member

I bought a green on green sub from him, he told me all the plastic covering was off and all the paper/rope and green tag was included. This was over the phone, not on EBAY. The ebay watch said none of this was included. I emailed him back to dicuss this with him.
he never return any emails. He did say this was included since it wasn't on EBAY.

I was looking forward to talking about this cause I was going to buy one for my wife.

Very unhappy with the communication after the sale, so yeah, he's done having me as a client.
Old 28 March 2011, 07:25 AM   #6
tnt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by car&watch View Post
Thanks, Tony!

Thanks,
Barry
How was your purchased experience with Brad so far?

Thanks
Old 28 March 2011, 07:28 AM   #7
tnt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGERVEGAS View Post
I bought a green on green sub from him, he told me all the plastic covering was off and all the paper/rope and green tag was included. This was over the phone, not on EBAY. The ebay watch said none of this was included. I emailed him back to dicuss this with him.
he never return any emails. He did say this was included since it wasn't on EBAY.

I was looking forward to talking about this cause I was going to buy one for my wife.

Very unhappy with the communication after the sale, so yeah, he's done having me as a client.
Were you leaved him a positive feedback?
Must be, because I saw he has 100% ebay feedback
Old 29 March 2011, 12:49 AM   #8
mask1196
"TRF" Member

Dealt with Brad a while back but he was very punctual with my particular transaction. Hope you all had a decent time dealing with him. Cheers.
mask1196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2011, 01:41 AM   #9
tnt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mask1196 View Post
Dealt with Brad a while back but he was very punctual with my particular transaction. Hope you all had a decent time dealing with him. Cheers.
Am looking to purchase from him in a big item ticket. Therefore, just want to assure he is real person to deal with.

Although, read his feedback on items described, they were only 4 and 1/2 stars, not quite 5....that makes me wondered.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 29 March 2011, 11:57 PM   #10
Runnin' Rebel
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt View Post
Am looking to purchase from him in a big item ticket. Therefore, just want to assure he is real person to deal with.

Although, read his feedback on items described, they were only 4 and 1/2 stars, not quite 5....that makes me wondered.

Thanks for sharing!
Make sure you ask him whats included, cause if you don't, he might leave a few things out .I.E. the 2 tags. cleaning cloth, booklets and the one I got, had some scratches on it, talk him down to the price you wanna pay, I'v seen
shipping charges ranging from 50.oo to 100.00. The warranty card had his name on, most likey cause he's not a AD. He also failed to mention the part it was slighty used. I would rate him a 3 star, cause he never returned e-mails.
I am freak about sevice after the sale, thats what keep people coming back
Old 30 March 2011, 11:59 PM   #11
tnt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Make sure you ask him whats included, cause if you don't, he might leave a few things out .I.E. the 2 tags. cleaning cloth, booklets and the one I got, had some scratches on it, talk him down to the price you wanna pay, I'v seen
shipping charges ranging from 50.oo to 100.00. The warranty card had his name on, most likey cause he's not a AD. He also failed to mention the part it was slighty used. I would rate him a 3 star, cause he never returned e-mails.
Much appreciate for sharing!

If I don't like, he offers a full refund which includes both ways of shipping fee (the reason for that is because its shipping costs are pretty heavy to ship back and forth).

According to our conservations, I believe his memory does not that great. I called him aging. 63, should it be
Old 2 April 2011, 10:18 AM   #12
tnt
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Free shipping and insurance for me. A very good deal that can't find around here (Lawrence B would if he has it or Uncle Tom TurboWatch), I think.

Just talked to him on the phone for the very first time and gave out my credit card number.

Will report back once I received. Am so excited because it is my holy grail Rolex
Old 6 April 2011, 07:38 PM   #13
Runnin' Rebel
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Much appreciate for sharing!

If I don't like, he offers a full refund which includes both ways of shipping fee (the reason for that is because its shipping costs are pretty heavy to ship back and forth).

According to our conservations, I believe his memory does not that great. I called him aging. 63, should it be
Yup, same here on memory, had a call from him about a watch that I never talked to him about, maybe he's busy selling, but he should remember stuff
when someone spends 8k on a watch
Old 9 April 2011, 03:46 AM   #14
tnt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Yup, same here on memory, had a call from him about a watch that I never talked to him about, maybe he's busy selling, but he should remember stuff
when someone spends 8k on a watch
Only few days I cut off, he was forgot me as well. He thought I was the one from UK asked for the same watch
I believed he sold that Rolex to her and offered me a newer one for the same price. And that was the platinum president I posted in general Rolex talk forum.

So forth, he is pretty good after the sale. I have 2 years warranty (at his shipping expense if in case needed), lifetime warranty for Rolex Authentic! (which means anytime I find out it is or its part is not, he surely have to refund me the full amount).

I also told him about your story, he did not respond to that
Old 9 April 2011, 04:09 AM   #15
rolexsubdate
Banned

He is a great guy. I have been to his home for a few purchases. You $$ is safe with him. wonderfuly guy!!

GO FOR IT MAN!!!
rolexsubdate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2014, 08:28 AM   #16
bertomuggs
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnin' Rebel View Post

Runnin' Rebel,
I want to apologise for my dad's lack of communication. He is getting older and my sister and I are now paying mire attention to his email to make sure he does not neglet messages from customers.

I would love the chance to earn your business again and invite you to call me direct if you would like to give me a chance. Please private message me or call our number and ask for Robert if you would be willing to give us another chance. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Robert Mugar
bertomuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 2014, 08:06 AM   #17
Runnin' Rebel
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Were you leaved him a positive feedback?
Must be, because I saw he has 100% ebay feedback
Didn't buy it from eBay, so no feed back was needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertomuggs View Post
Runnin' Rebel,
I want to apologise for my dad's lack of communication. He is getting older and my sister and I are now paying mire attention to his email to make sure he does not neglet messages from customers.

I would love the chance to earn your business again and invite you to call me direct if you would like to give me a chance. Please private message me or call our number and ask for Robert if you would be willing to give us another chance. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Robert Mugar
Thanks for your reply, it was 3 1/2 years ago. I'm sure it was an mistake, maybe I was a bit harsh. My apologies Robert. I forget things too and I'm not close to your fathers age
Mark