The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 5 January 2009, 07:28 AM   #1
Rob_b
"TRF" Member

Watch: SeaDweller
Is Taiwan Time Watches Reputable

I found this http://www.ttwatches.com/e_index.php under ROLEX on the Watchfinder.net

I believe they trade under ebay name formosawatch.

I also did a quick search on Watchnet for Naomi and David Liu.

How safe are Watchfinders.net recommendations

Has anyone heard of TT Watches

Thanks in advance

Rob

Travelling Through Time at The Speed of Life.
Rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 January 2009, 02:03 PM   #2
wcl884
"TRF" Member

I bought an used Panerai from them while I was visiting in Taiwan (2 years ago), very knowledgeable about watches and prompt in answering emails.
wcl884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2009, 07:51 AM   #3
Rob_b
"TRF" Member

Watch: SeaDweller
I would like to share with everybody what a wonderful experience I had dealing with Naomi from TT Watches in Taipei Taiwan.
When sending large amounts of money by wire to someone you have never met, takes communication, and I felt comfortable with Naomi all the way. In fact, she went above and beyond what I expected of a seller.
PM me for references.

Thanks for chiming in wcl884

Rob.

Travelling Through Time at The Speed of Life.
Rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2014, 05:55 PM   #4
Passinthru
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_b View Post
I would like to share with everybody what a wonderful experience I had dealing with Naomi from TT Watches in Taipei Taiwan.
When sending large amounts of money by wire to someone you have never met, takes communication, and I felt comfortable with Naomi all the way. In fact, she went above and beyond what I expected of a seller.
PM me for references.

Thanks for chiming in wcl884

Rob.
I found this last 5+ year old post when I did a Google search on TT watches. I, too, was somewhat hesitant to send a large amount of money abroad to someone I did not know. But after reading the above post, the 100% feedback on eBay, the trusted seller status on Chrono24, and the incredibly fast and complete communication from Naomi, I bought my watch. It arrived safely, beautifully wrapped and in perfect condition. Naomi is to be trusted. If you find a watch you like at TT watches buy it. No, I don't work for Naomi. I am just incredibly happy with my purchase and Naomi deserves praise.
Passinthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 June 2015, 03:48 PM   #5
Willygallardo
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP's - Rolex
Just bought a 16233 dj from Naomi,
Really impressive watch was describe 100% fast reply from her.
Fast shipping and wrapped properly.
Would buy a watch from them again anytime!
Willygallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2015, 03:34 AM   #6
ocwatching
"TRF" Member

I referred one of my local friends here in SoCal to TT and had great experience..I have personally been in their store...
Old 5 January 2016, 06:24 AM   #7
Flyingtime
"TRF" Member

Not that good :thumbsdow

I bought a White Gold Blancpain Leman 2160 trough Chrono24 from TT Watches of Taiwan. The deal itself was a bit struggling, as first they showed unable to present a certificate of origin of the watch. Then they stated, that they could not present a pressure test of the watch and that it was impossible, doing this at Taiwan.... however ..

Finally they did agree to establish a certificate for guarantee of origin, done by themselves . This was the moment I did start to build trust in them, as they are a trusted seller with Chrono24. So I bought the watch from them, and agreed on a certificate as they offered.

The watch did arrive well in time. It was without any box, wrapped in a small fabric towel, showing their logo. There was NO certificate at all with the watch!!! After I did insist, TT Watches assured me to send me this certificate right away.

Then I realized, that the watch indeed was of White Gold. Not so it's buckle, the buckle was steel. I did refer right back to TT Watch and invited them to send me the original White Gold Buckle with the certificate. The answer was as poor as unfair: They said, that the advert did not say, it was a White Gold Buckle. Well, the advert didn't say it was not either!!! For my understanding, a White Gold watch normally comes WITH a White Gold Buckle!

I had enough and gave it to Chrono24 as I bought more than 20 high end watches trough them. Chrono24 came back to me after few days with the answer, that they could not do anything. They agreed that this was not fair, but would not move to any sanction against TT Watches either. They recommended me to go the legal way and open a case. Well from Switzerland to Taiwan...

Consequences: I bought an original buckle and since then I am not using Chrono24 any more. There are enough ways to buy lovely watches trough channels, who really back up for the client.

The end of the frustrating story: TT Watches never did deliver this certificate and now, 5 month later, the watch moves with +30 minutes per day! My advise: Keep your fingers of TT Watches!!! They are not playing fair, deliver minor quality and don't keep promisses.
Flyingtime is offline   Reply With Quote