The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 21 June 2016, 09:30 AM   #31
Marcobor
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloebear View Post
Great collection and welcome to the forum. I happen to love the Monaco and the Omegas and wouldn't touch them. I would recommend flipping the Kermit and getting a 39mm Explorer. That would be a very welcome addition to your collection.

I have also been looking into te exp39, but i havent seen the new one around here yet and fear that I may want the change later if i get the current (short hands) model. Then again ive ready how many do prefer it still...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marcobor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 June 2016, 09:32 AM   #32
Marcobor
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchwatcher View Post
I wouldn't change much in that collection, to be honest. Love, love, love your watches.

Maybe a little heavy on the divers (maybe), but if I got rid of one it sure wouldn't be the LV. Likewise, the Pepsi and the Monaco would have a permanent home. I mean, really, that's the watch Walter White wore in "The Breaking Bad", you can't let that go ...The Omega diver would be first out the door (for me).

I would flip it for the new EXP from Basel this year, or a nice 116300 with blue sticks and you are all set, my friend.

Thanks! Do you think the LV is that valuable to keep even if i dont wear it much?

Thats exactly how i feel, that im a bit diver or "rotating bezel" heavy lol. The omega sm i know is not much of a fav for most pple in the forum, but i do wear it often as i love that vintage/modern look the new model has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marcobor is offline   Reply With Quote