The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 31 July 2019, 02:36 AM   #1
hongkongrr
"TRF" Member

Anyone can refer me to a AP AD in Hong Kong?

Does anyone have a connection to any AP AD in Hong Kong? I know getting a watch immediately maybe out of the question, but even getting on a preferred wait list would be nice.
hongkongrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2019, 06:01 AM   #2
bongtris
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116520 15400
Bought my 15400 blue dial from a dealer in Hongkong. Maybe he can help you out. Dm me if you want his info.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
bongtris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2019, 09:55 AM   #3
benlee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, AP, PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongrr View Post
Does anyone have a connection to any AP AD in Hong Kong? I know getting a watch immediately maybe out of the question, but even getting on a preferred wait list would be nice.
Is this going to be your first AP? Which reference are you planning to get? If it's a one off thing, you don't mind to wait then an AD have better chance for discount. King Fook has an AP boutique in Central.

if not, I suggest you just go the boutique route. HK has two direct sales point for AP, one at AP House and the other is a boutique at IFC Mall.
Old 31 July 2019, 11:41 AM   #4
grievor
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee View Post
Is this going to be your first AP? Which reference are you planning to get? If it's a one off thing, you don't mind to wait then an AD have better chance for discount. King Fook has an AP boutique in Central.

if not, I suggest you just go the boutique route. HK has two direct sales point for AP, one at AP House and the other is a boutique at IFC Mall.
Do you have to make an appointment to visit the AP house? I was thinking to drop by for a look.
grievor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2019, 12:09 PM   #5
asingzon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grievor View Post
Do you have to make an appointment to visit the AP house? I was thinking to drop by for a look.

No need to unless you’re looking for a specific model I believe. The last time I dropped by they had some code 1159s and the new ROC as try on pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asingzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2019, 12:18 PM   #6
asingzon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asingzon View Post
No need to unless you’re looking for a specific model I believe. The last time I dropped by they had some code 1159s and the new ROC as try on pieces.

Sorry or it may have been the 15500 as my buddy was wearing an ROC hence the confusion.

asingzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2019, 02:35 PM   #7
hongkongrr
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee View Post

This maybe a dumb question. But what is the difference between an AD, AP House and AP Boutique?

I am so confused
hongkongrr is offline   Reply With Quote