The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 25 August 2017, 01:57 AM   #421
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
the Brunnette above looks "not great" you've set your standards crazy high arnaud. She's looking fine by me!
Old 25 August 2017, 02:14 AM   #422
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
the Brunnette above looks "not great" you've set your standards crazy high arnaud. She's looking fine by me!
My friend I am living in Eastern Europe for 13 years, 2 years Riga and 11 Odessa, so yes standards are very high here, you didn't see my wife when we met, oh and the blonde well we have "history" that was 11 years ago, but won't go into details, In Eastern Europe there is no comparison with Western Europe or the US, not saying that there are no beautiful girls there, just the number of foxes per square mile is just another dimension oh and most guys look like crap, just don't go to Romania, many beautiful girls but the guys are as good looking

lapince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2017, 02:30 AM   #423
KarlS
Banned

Ahhhhhhh to be young again Arnaud....my standards now only require them to be able to breath unaided and a mammal
KarlS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2017, 06:37 AM   #424
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlS View Post
Ahhhhhhh to be young again Arnaud....my standards now only require them to be able to breath unaided and a mammal
Old 25 August 2017, 06:42 AM   #425
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Ps: but even when I was living in France had very high standards, it didn't begin in Eastern Europe
Old 25 August 2017, 08:34 AM   #426
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Why I don't like the brunette? She did her lips bigger, and is only 20, in 10 years she will look awful, plus I find her a little vulgar and don't like vulgar girls. Honestly who do you prefer? The 33 year old blonde or the 20 year old brunette? Just on looks! I know them, 1 very well the other a little, the blond is also super intelligent and has 3 different college degrees, international relations, political science, and french language and litterature. Just saying, not all blondes are dumb
Old 25 August 2017, 12:27 PM   #427
watchucallit
"TRF" Member

Arnaud Geez.. i want to come to one of your parties... When is the next one..
watchucallit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2017, 12:39 PM   #428
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchucallit View Post
Arnaud Geez.. i want to come to one of your parties... When is the next one..
Well for me it's a little crappy, as I have a pneumonia, so no parties for at least 15 days, ok it's not a huge pneumonia like the one which almost sent me 6 feet underground during Basel, and when I am done I need to go to Paris, and CH to finally get my KV.
So basically there will be parties in winter, but never know before a few days if there's a good one, so best bet is next summer odessa in August is just mad sometimes, basically it's party every day if physically you can handle it, I usually party 4-5 nights a week, and rest 2-3, and it was just insane when I arrived here 14 years ago, back then it was easy planning, party every day, 7 days a week from July first to August 31st, basically 60-70% girls in most clubs, and you really needed to try to find the ugly one in the bunch, the level dropped a little since then, but still pretty cool, but Riga was also insane, heard the nightlife there is dead now, but boy oh boy did I have a crazy insane 2 years there
Old 25 August 2017, 01:07 PM   #429
lapince
"TRF" Member

I left France for 3 reasons, huge taxes, the biggest in the world it seems, didn't recognize my country anymore if you see what I mean, and CHICKS in France you were lucky when in a party there was 40% girls and if in these there were 3-6 pretty ones, but still managed to do quite well in quality, in quantity less, but Riga opened my eyes to a new dimension we used to go every thursday to a club underground which that day girls could get in free, almost every time there was between 5-10 guys, and 40-70 girls, and you couldn't find an ugly one, wow amazing times and very grateful I had the chance to live all that madness, ok I still party but not 24/7 like before, and mainly in summer now, like I am grateful to have some of the coolest watches in the world
Believe me after 10 days in Riga I started to learn Russian, which I speak totally fluently, can't say I am bilingual, but I speak it almost as good as english, I am closer to bilingual than fluent, and of course the main reason to learning you can guess

Ok no more talk about my Eastern European adventures, next pic next summer. Of course if anyone wants to come next summer PM me
Old 26 August 2017, 12:39 AM   #430
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince View Post
Why I don't like the brunette? She did her lips bigger, and is only 20, in 10 years she will look awful, plus I find her a little vulgar and don't like vulgar girls. Honestly who do you prefer? The 33 year old blonde or the 20 year old brunette? Just on looks! I know them, 1 very well the other a little, the blond is also super intelligent and has 3 different college degrees, international relations, political science, and french language and litterature. Just saying, not all blondes are dumb

I guess the brunette does look a bit made up but the point was they are both beautiful in my book. But alas, I don't live in Eastern Europe lol
Old 26 August 2017, 12:45 AM   #431
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marciano490 View Post
Just wait till you show them the back of your voulti! They won't be just friends for long.
Well at the time I was not separated from my wife like now, so had to keep a low profile, but Natasha, the nuclear physicist was not a friend

Here's the link to the page...

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...=497630&page=3
Old 26 August 2017, 12:50 AM   #432
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I guess the brunette does look a bit made up but the point was they are both beautiful in my book. But alas, I don't live in Eastern Europe lol
Come one summer, it's worth the trip. i am from Paris, lived 2 years in Riga, 8 in Odessa, had to come back to Paris to take care of my mother since my dad had died, I hated it there, really, so happy to be back in Odessa since 1,5 years...

And yeah, I put a photo where the brunette looks ok, I have another where the blonde looks WAY better than she does on this one, but the brunette isn't smiling and it kind of ruins it, and yes she is too "made up"...
Old 28 August 2017, 07:59 PM   #433
lapince
"TRF" Member

Ok have a date with Kari, on the 19th in Zurich, but will do a separate incoming thread as this is the Voutilainen, 5167, Odessa girls, and other things thread
Old 28 August 2017, 08:03 PM   #434
KarlS
Banned

which year?
Old 28 August 2017, 09:01 PM   #435
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
which year?
Hahahaha my friend what is happening you are becoming funnier by the day, is that the KV effect? I LOVED the one about your standards being them able to breathe unaided and a mammal , I often go to see it as it cracks me up, probably the funniest thing I ever read here. Well in 2033 of course, you know me, I like to keep the suspense going
Old 29 August 2017, 01:10 AM   #436
Hollister
Banned

Watch: 114300
Quote:
which year?
Arf!

More Odessa girls please! How much is property in Odessa?
Hollister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2017, 02:06 AM   #437
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post
Arf!

More Odessa girls please! How much is property in Odessa?
Hum, right now, top location right on the main street or 1-2 from it, in the historical center, the only place you want to live if you are a normal person, with total renovation, or minimal renovation to do, depending on the surface, the smaller the more expensive of course, between 1300-1800 dollars per square meter, for things which before crisis costed 4000-7000 USD per meter. For many the crisis was a plague, for me and a few of my friends a huge benediction, a gift from God

And for girls no!!! There will be 2 per year, you had last year's 2 ,now 2 this year, last year I downloaded 10 pics only 1 came through, plus I already got a few infraction points I don't want more for some reason, this is a watch forum after all
Old 29 August 2017, 02:59 AM   #438
Hollister
Banned

Quote:
Hum, right now, top location right on the main street or 1-2 from it, in the historical center, the only place you want to live if you are a normal person, with total renovation, or minimal renovation to do, depending on the surface, the smaller the more expensive of course, between 1300-1800 dollars per square meter, for things which before crisis costed 4000-7000 USD per meter. For many the crisis was a plague, for me and a few of my friends a huge benediction, a gift from God
That's very reasonable.
Old 29 August 2017, 04:12 AM   #439
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
That's very reasonable.
Yep, if you would see the flat I have and the view from one side of the flat you wouldn't believe it, but it was a real enormous luck to find it and at such price, I paid 1280 per square meter, could have lived there then and now, but wanted to do it my way, and added 20k renovations, these 20 k would have cost me about 80-100k or more in France!!!!!!!
Old 29 August 2017, 05:00 AM   #440
Hollister
Banned

It looks like a very attractive city (Wiki), with a nice climate. The bear next door, though. Is that a worry?
Old 29 August 2017, 05:44 AM   #441
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
It looks like a very attractive city (Wiki), with a nice climate. The bear next door, though. Is that a worry?
We are far from the bear, 700 kilometers I think, so sure might be a risk, but in France you know the government is gonna steal everything they can from you, here at least there is hope, as long as the EU and US are still strong he won't go further, the day the EU falls, which will happen he could invade, but Odessa is a Russian speaking city, they don't care about politics, if the Bear invades people here will take it with philosophy and say "business as usual", biggest port of the Black Sea, for Russians Odessa has huge historic importance, they will not destroy the center for sure, and Ukrainian troops don't stand a chance if he decides to invade, but don't think he will have the opportunity to do it in his lifetime, who comes after him is anybody's guess, he looks not old but does botox and crap,
Like Trump, except Trump puts a little too much auto bronze, which gives that nice orange color...
Old 29 August 2017, 06:54 AM   #442
AckAck
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek 5204P
So where is the watch?
AckAck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2017, 07:01 AM   #443
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AckAck View Post
So where is the watch?
In Motiers in his workshop, am meeting him in 22 days to get it, on the 19th
Old 29 August 2017, 07:20 AM   #444
archer75
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP-AP- FPJ
Quote:
In Motiers in his workshop, am meeting him in 22 days to get it, on the 19th

So exciting when your new watch is ready for collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
archer75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2017, 07:22 AM   #445
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer75 View Post
So exciting when your new watch is ready for collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes my friend, especially when it's a watch you designed yourself, that's the coolest part
Old 29 August 2017, 07:31 AM   #446
archer75
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP-AP- FPJ
Quote:
Yes my friend, especially when it's a watch you designed yourself, that's the coolest part

Some pieces are special, not only you buy the watch but the whole experience
archer75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2017, 07:38 AM   #447
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer75 View Post
Some pieces are special, not only you buy the watch but the whole experience
Exactly the experience from day one with our friend Dimitry as my sidekick, was amazing, but still hope the real thing will be as exciting
Old 29 August 2017, 03:19 PM   #448
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
That's very reasonable.

This is what I see in the morning from my windows...

But all my friends who are in real estate say, and I agree, that I struck gold with this one, have cool things here, but this one is just WOW, sorry won't post pics of the inside of the flat
Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 29 August 2017, 04:36 PM   #449
KarlS
Banned

Quote:

This is what I see in the morning from my windows...

But all my friends who are in real estate say, and I agree, that I struck gold with this one, have cool things here, but this one is just WOW, sorry won't post pics of the inside of the flat
Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Please don't...it's too early in the morning for me to have sight of your jockstrap drying in the radiator!
Old 29 August 2017, 07:26 PM   #450
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Please don't...it's too early in the morning for me to have sight of your jockstrap drying in the radiator!

Here already 12:28, so no worries Won't post pics from the inside, but it looks as good as the view of the outside, of course after 9 months renovations it's normal...