The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 13 March 2021, 06:06 PM   #31
doramas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestucker View Post
I am surprised you could not figure out it was a fake as you obtained the photos from a replica forum.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ble-comparison
I googled images and the first ones I saw, I put them up. I've been on the forum for 6 years and I've never posted a picture of fake watches, because I hate them, I think they're rubbish.
What interest would I have in posting pictures of a fake watch?
I have already apologised, I apologise again and I would like the forum administration to close the thread.
Thank you
Old 13 March 2021, 11:25 PM   #32
cascavel
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doramas View Post
I googled images and the first ones I saw, I put them up. I've been on the forum for 6 years and I've never posted a picture of fake watches, because I hate them, I think they're rubbish.
What interest would I have in posting pictures of a fake watch?
I have already apologised, I apologise again and I would like the forum administration to close the thread.
Thank you
There's no point in apologizing or explaining, it's a waste of time. Some people are suffering from lockdown brain death and are unable to move on. I guess this is what happens when kindergartens are closed for a year.
Your question was an interesting one and worth some consideration. I always liked the white dial 5711 better and purchased one in 2015 as my first Nautilus. I love the blackened indices, hands and date surround which provide contrast and legibility. Additionally, the matching date window adds harmony to the dial.
Old 13 March 2021, 11:35 PM   #33
doramas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascavel View Post
There's no point in apologizing or explaining, it's a waste of time. Some people are suffering from lockdown brain death and are unable to move on. I guess this is what happens when kindergartens are closed for a year.
Your question was an interesting one and worth some consideration. I always liked the white dial 5711 better and purchased one in 2015 as my first Nautilus. I love the blackened indices, hands and date surround which provide contrast and legibility. Additionally, the matching date window adds harmony to the dial.
Thank you very much.

I like the white dial when the sun shines on it. Like you, I also like the contrast of the indices and hands.
Closed Thread