The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 19 September 2008, 11:37 AM   #31
Triple Black 88
"TRF" Member

Watch: Day-Date
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrive View Post
Does that mean it's not SCO certified? Or can I assume all Rolex watches are SCOC? Sorry, I'm a newbie.
All are...it must have something to do with printing on the Jubilee dials. I you notice, all of the lettering is "blocked" out undernieth it. My guess is that it didn't look right.
The AD in Delaware is JE Caldwell. They are the only AD in Delaware which is a tax free state. I believe they have 2 stores, Christiana Mall being the bigger store. They are very friendly there and have a great selection. As you can imagine, they get a lot of business because there's no tax.
Triple Black 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 September 2008, 01:06 PM   #32
mpower78
"TRF" Member

As a matter of fact, I'm in shopping for ladies TT DateJust with mother of pearl/diamond dial with jubilee bracelet, fluted bezel for my wife. I'm DC area and i called most of them in my area, I was able to get 15% from one in Columiba, MD and some ADs don't want to discuss the price over the phone. however, when I called a few of ADs in Georgia, one gave me 20%. ($10,800 x .8 = $8640) and another one gave me 18% but I think I can get more discount. What i learned, do not waste your time with chain ADs, look for independent AD (who has a single store)

However, I get about 25% off from Korea for TT ladies with mother of pearl. Also, I get about 25% on SS Sub/Date as well, both of them are M serial also. Hard to believe but true and it is from Duty Free shop. My sister is going to Korea next week and she will bring these 2 watches for me.
mpower78 is offline   Reply With Quote