The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 14 December 2011, 10:31 PM   #31
Galaxy
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc88 View Post
So my ad had one of each bracelet. And the oyster looks so much nicer and goes with the new diamond bezel over the jubilee bracelet. The jubilee bracelet goes nicer with the fluted bezel ImHO vs the new bezel. All the staff at the ad all said that having both there made it easier to say that the oyster looks better.

It's now home and need to hide it for 2months. Wanted to gab it now as I usually shop on the 24th on the way home from work! Which makes it cost more and not usually available so end up picking up something with not much thought into it! My 11yr old daughter loves it, probably knowing it might be hers someday, the 9 yr doesn't know or she'll tell the wife within 5 mins lol

Shopping for wife Xmas gift now done! Lol, no worrying about staying in the dog house this christmas.
Bump Bump

Agree with your choice on the oyster bracelet especially on this watch that I also received for Christms in 2010!

I have had two jubilee bracelets on watches in the past, and love love the oyster bracelet!

I like the substantial look of it and it's extreme comfort.

Great choice!!

Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote