The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 14 February 2007, 03:00 PM   #31
Mrdi
Banned

My SD is really old.
Didn't come with a tool set.
Just a balloon full of helium
In case I ran out.
Mrdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 February 2007, 09:24 PM   #32
Tombstone
"TRF" Member

Watch: LV Sub and others
I don’t like some of the weak sales scams or lies I have been told by ADs. I was told by one AD that I could buy an LV Sub (back in 2005) for $800.00 over retail, I foolishly called Rolex to complain (Dallas) and I was told that Rolex does not like it, but that was the AD’s call. Wow talk about telling me to shove it where the sun does not shine.

I was told by an AD in Maui not the one I bought my LV Sub from, that I could have an LV Sub (today right now, it’s in the safe at our other store) if I bought $5,000 worth of tacky cheep jewelry this store just happens to be located inside the hotel. It’s like they were using Rolex to peddle their tacky charms that look like they came out of a Cracker Jack box. The used car sales woman…oops jewelry saleswomen said “Think of it like this you will get your watch and your wife will get some jewelry. She laughed I returned the favor and laughed as I walked out the door. In this same hotel you could buy paint by the numbers picture of M&Ms or Reese’s peanut butter cups for $8,000 or go to the snack shop that sells $4.79 16 oz cokes

As it has been said you can buy a Rolex from anyone, when you meet a conartist who happens to be an AD walk, find another and let time repay the cons when the go out of business.

Last edited by Tombstone; 14 February 2007 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: spelling error
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote