The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Closed Thread

Old 10 September 2010, 08:22 AM   #241
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuds View Post
I'm going to go read another thread 'cos certain people makin' certain accusations on this one are really pissin' me off.
There is another very exciting one running into Encyclopaedic like pages...............and the good news is that many of the old folk are back!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
Old 10 September 2010, 08:25 AM   #242
spuds
"TRF" Member

Watch: West Ham! COYI!!
Nicko/Steve...
seriously mate......
"wind your neck in".

You're entitled to your opinion as well as anyone but the ONLY actual PROOF of a scam would have been if Tristan hadn't refunded the money.

Seriously.......
stop playing Judge, Jury & Executioner for a moment & think about it.

If Tristan is a scammer why did he go out of his way to invite Dalip & family to his home AND post pictures of himself all over the forum???

FFS man if the money involved was millions & enough to relocate his entire family then "maybe" but we're talking nowhere near that kinda money.

I have no doubt that mistakes were made by Tristan but he has fully admitted these & apologised for them.

Most importantly though Tristan's also given Steve his money back.

So please.........

Stop with the bandwagon-jumping & ambulance-chasing will you??

Life is not about how fast you can run or how high you can climb...........
It's about how well you can bounce!!

TRF HALL OF FAME JANUARY 2010
Old 10 September 2010, 08:29 AM   #243
spuds
"TRF" Member

Watch: West Ham! COYI!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Irani View Post
There is another very exciting one running into Encyclopaedic like pages...............and the good news is that many of the old folk are back!!
Good to see a touch of the old "Spartan Spirit" JJ mate.

Far too many people (old & new alike) are far too ready to "add fuel to the fire" lately though in my opinion.

Life is not about how fast you can run or how high you can climb...........
It's about how well you can bounce!!

TRF HALL OF FAME JANUARY 2010
Old 10 September 2010, 08:33 AM   #244
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Good to see a touch of the old "Spartan Spirit" JJ mate.

Far too many people (old & new alike) are far too ready to "add fuel to the fire" lately though in my opinion.
Yep.........I was wondering why my pants had turned so damned hot!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
Old 10 September 2010, 08:54 AM   #245
Nicko
Banned

Quote:
Nicko/Steve...
seriously mate......
"wind your neck in".

You're entitled to your opinion as well as anyone but the ONLY actual PROOF of a scam would have been if Tristan hadn't refunded the money.

Seriously.......
stop playing Judge, Jury & Executioner for a moment & think about it.

If Tristan is a scammer why did he go out of his way to invite Dalip & family to his home AND post pictures of himself all over the forum???

FFS man if the money involved was millions & enough to relocate his entire family then "maybe" but we're talking nowhere near that kinda money.

I have no doubt that mistakes were made by Tristan but he has fully admitted these & apologised for them.

So please.........

Stop with the bandwagon-jumping & ambulance-chasing will you??
Dan, I respect your opinion, I really do, but you are wrong on this one mate. Con men come in a ll shapes and sizes, and remember, I didn't start this, Steveo did and yes, Steveo did receive his money BUT NOT FROM TRISTAN....He received it from a third party. Steveo received his money BECAUSE TRISTAN WAS CAUGHT!

As for the jumping on the bandwagon comment, I was one of the first to come to his aid and also one of the first to question him as well.....

I have been involved personally here, phone calls, emails and like I said several times here, I was used by this guy and now it's personal.

Pictures of him and his family, fine, big freaking deal, so Dalip got drunk with him, I got drunk in my day with many people, were any of them bad people? Some of them probably. were

Look at the Airbill form FEDEX, IT'S A FAKE! How long can Tristan string this garbage along. My neck is wound just fine mate, just fine and I can see EXACTLY what is going on here.
Old 10 September 2010, 09:04 AM   #246
Idle Swede
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Dan, I respect your opinion, I really do, but you are wrong on this one mate. Con men come in a ll shapes and sizes, and remember, I didn't start this, Steveo did and yes, Steveo did receive his money BUT NOT FROM TRISTAN....He received it from a third party. Steveo received his money BECAUSE TRISTAN WAS CAUGHT!

As for the jumping on the bandwagon comment, I was one of the first to come to his aid and also one of the first to question him as well.....

I have been involved personally here, phone calls, emails and like I said several times here, I was used by this guy and now it's personal.

Pictures of him and his family, fine, big freaking deal, so Dalip got drunk with him, I got drunk in my day with many people, were any of them bad people? Some of them probably. were

Look at the Airbill form FEDEX, IT'S A FAKE! How long can Tristan string this garbage along. My neck is wound just fine mate, just fine and I can see EXACTLY what is going on here.
I tried to stay out of this mess but you keep your vicious attacks going on so pardon the intrusion but do you care to explain a couple of things to me?

You said Steve got his money back because Tristan was Caught?

How would he not be caught if he was a conman and would have kept the money and the watch?

Then you say: I can see EXACTLY what is going on.

Please tell me, what exactly is going on, (according to you)?

Best,
Leo
Old 10 September 2010, 09:06 AM   #247
TRW
Banned

Watch: 16623 YM
A Scammer is a Criminal.Why isn't a known Criminal in Jail,and why would such a Person Be allowed to be a member of TRF
Old 10 September 2010, 09:13 AM   #248
Nicko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idle Swede View Post
I tried to stay out of this mess but you keep your vicious attacks going on so pardon the intrusion but do you care to explain a couple of things to me?

You said Steve got his money back because Tristan was Caught?

How would he not be caught if he was a conman and would have kept the money and the watch?

Then you say: I can see EXACTLY what is going on.

Please tell me, what exactly is going on, (according to you)?

Best,
Leo
You have the same eyes I do Leo...I'm just putting the pieces together, you can do the same instead of reading only the last post and jumping.

You want me to explain Tristan's thinking? Maybe he can do that, becuase I sure as hell can't.

Caught, repentant, ashamed, who the hell knows. IMO I believe this started as a scam. This is MY OPINION. I've read everthing, spoken to Steveo and Tristan and this is my opinion....Take it for face value.
Old 10 September 2010, 09:14 AM   #249
Nicko
Banned

BTW Leo, did I mention that I was used in his devious game? This is why I will not let this go. This is now personal.
Old 10 September 2010, 09:24 AM   #250
Naples09
"TRF" Member

My only question is: Why if this was a scam is Tristan not banned. Again, if this is a scam, he scammed the owner of TRF who has the power to make him go away for good.

That has not happened yet. Until it does and Steve provides all the details of this story, I will remain undecided about calling this event a scam.

And we all know that Steve and/or the mods have banned people for a lot less than what has taken place to date between Tristan and Steve.
Old 10 September 2010, 09:27 AM   #251
Nicko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naples09 View Post
My only question is: Why if this was a scam is Tristan not banned. Again, if this is a scam, he scammed the owner of TRF who has the power to make him go away for good.

That has not happened yet. Until it does and Steve provides all the details of this story, I will remain undecided about calling this event a scam.

And we all know that Steve and/or the mods have banned people for a lot less than what has taken place to date between Tristan and Steve.
Fair enough...You're in your every right.
Old 10 September 2010, 09:34 AM   #252
Kanger
Banned

Watch: Sea Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naples09 View Post

+1, right on the money.
Old 10 September 2010, 09:55 AM   #253
Mockingbird
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
You have the same eyes I do Leo...I'm just putting the pieces together, you can do the same instead of reading only the last post and jumping.

You want me to explain Tristan's thinking? Maybe he can do that, becuase I sure as hell can't.

Caught, repentant, ashamed, who the hell knows. IMO I believe this started as a scam. This is MY OPINION. I've read everthing, spoken to Steveo and Tristan and this is my opinion....Take it for face value.
Don't you think that 7000+ posts, would have culminated in a theft more than... What was it? 3000 Euros? That just sounds like too much of an effort for too small a potential profit anyway.

You also say that you were used... NO YOU WEREN'T. As far as I can tell, all you did was post Tristan's email. YOUR OPINION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EMAIL, AND IT IN NO WAY REPRESENTED YOU.

The only "using" that there may have been, was that he "used" you to be able to actually right his accidental wrong. It isn't like you were his unwitting accomplice or anything. Now, on the other hand, if you know something that the rest of us don't (as you're claiming), PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US so we can actually judge this situation correctly.

I still stand by what I said before about you being a sort of "drama queen" on this forum by accusing fakes left and right, as well as now accusing people of wrongdoing with no proof. (or proof you refuse to share with us)

My suggestion here (and this applies to EVERYBODY on the forum except for Tristan and Steve) is to sit back in this thread now, not post any more, and let the two of them resolve this peacefully without fingerpointing etc. Whether they solve it here, in PM, or Email, is their choice and it concerns none of us.
Old 10 September 2010, 09:58 AM   #254
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
My suggestion here (and this applies to EVERYBODY on the forum except for Tristan and Steve) is to sit back in this thread now, not post any more, and let the two of them resolve this peacefully without fingerpointing etc. Whether they solve it here, in PM, or Email, is their choice and it concerns none of us.
Wish you had had the same line of thinking in my thread, Charlie. That was just between my friend Padi and me.............and look what a train wreck it turned into!!

Old 10 September 2010, 09:59 AM   #255
dalip
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PAM Omega
Please see my post number 32 here:

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...57#post2049957

------------------------------------------------------------
"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
Old 10 September 2010, 10:01 AM   #256
Mockingbird
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Irani View Post
Wish you had had the same line of thinking in my thread, Charlie. That was just between my friend Padi and me.............and look what a train wreck it turned into!!
I see your point, and I concede that I was fully in the wrong for my comment, as it was rude and unnecessary. I just felt that the part about members leaving hit a personal note with me.

Oh and Dalip, thanks for that. I edited out the part of my post where I referenced you.
Old 10 September 2010, 10:03 AM   #257
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
I see your point, and I concede that I was fully in the wrong for my comment, as it was rude and unnecessary. I just felt that the part about members leaving hit a personal note with me.

Oh and Dalip, thanks for that. I edited out the part of my post where I referenced you.
No worries, Charlie.............friends as always!

Old 10 September 2010, 10:29 AM   #258
dalip
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PAM Omega
Quote:

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------
"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
Old 10 September 2010, 10:35 AM   #259
Lol-x
Facilitator

Quote:

Its not just about that, it's about conducting oneself in transactions.

This type of conduct is not acceptable in any transaction and it is very serious.
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=142963

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Closed Thread

Tags
fabrication , falsification , integrity , the truth