The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 December 2017, 05:26 PM   #1
SSCosmo
"TRF" Member

My First AP: 26331ST Panda!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here and include a couple of photos of my new 26331ST. It’s my first AP and first from a “higher end” brand. Before this watch, my collection primarily included Rolex, Omega, and Grand Seiko. I love chronographs and use the complication on a regular basis at work, so it was natural for me want a ROC as my first AP.

I tried on a few ROCs at the AD, including the 26320 in both the white and black dials, and the 26331 white dial really stood out to me. I was never able to see or try on a blue dial ROC in-person, but I convinced myself that I would still prefer the white panda dial over it, as I just love the contrast of the sub-dials, as well as the silvery finish of the tapisserie dial.

Besides the beauty of the dial, case and bracelet, I was very impressed with the feeling when engaging the chronograph buttons. It is so soft and refined compared to the other chronographs I have operated.

I have a feeling it will not be my last Royal Oak watch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SSCosmo is offline   Reply With Quote