The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 30 June 2018, 08:23 PM   #1
Deldog
"TRF" Member

Watch: 36 and under
FS: Vintage Omega Seamaster chronograph 176.007, cal 1040

Iconic Omega Seamaster Automatic with beautiful blue dial, stainless steel case and matching stainless steel bracelet. Acquired earlier this year from a reputable vintage dealer.

Model: Omega Seamaster Automatic, ref 176.007

Case: Original, 38mm across, excluding signed crown. Factory finish visible. Signs of wear can be seen in photos. Hippocampus on caseback is worn but still shows. Lug width is 22 mm. Wears amazingly well.

Dial: Original blue. Patina on hour plots and original tritium hands. High-dome crystal with visible Omega logo in center has some scratches.

Movement: Omega caliber 1040, based on Lemania 1340 automatic. Watch winds, sets and runs smoothly and accurately. Quick-set date functions properly. Chronograph runs, stops and resets back to zero. Service history unknown.

Bracelet: Omega No. 12 with “120” stamped end links.

Notes: No box/papers. Condition detailed in photos below. This is without a doubt one of the coolest watches I have ever owned. Hate to sell it.

Offered at: A fair and affordable $2,150. In no rush to sell, lowballs will be ignored.

Fine print: PayPal only. Will ship when funds clear. I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping. Continental United States only.

Seller: I have a string of flawless references in the Watch Deals section of Watchuseek, Omega Forums and TRF. I'll expect the buyer to have strong references as well. Again, CONUS only. I am not a dealer or flipper. Just a curious collector who often sells watches to chase new ones. My watches are priced to move. PM me with any questions or reasonable offers. Returns accepted (minus shipping and insurance) if watch is not authentic and is returned to me in the same condition I sent it. Note: Please no offers from outside the United States, and no users without feedback. CONUS only.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 copy.jpg (184.7 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 2 copy.jpg (134.6 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 3 copy.jpg (139.0 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 4 copy.jpg (158.1 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 5 copy.jpg (202.6 KB, 122 views)
Deldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 July 2018, 08:57 PM   #2
Deldog
"TRF" Member

Bump. Happy Fourth!
Deldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 July 2018, 12:03 AM   #3
Deldog
"TRF" Member

Bump. Thanks, TRF!