The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex Reference Library

Old 18 December 2018, 11:30 AM   #61
ILuvSubs
"TRF" Member

This is such a helpful post and echo the thoughts of others who have posted on this thread, this should definitely be a sticky. Thanks very much OP!
ILuvSubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 March 2019, 08:03 AM   #62
SLSteve
"TRF" Member

Can't seem to find this, but has there ever been a president-bracelet by Rolex in SS? I found one for around 650 USD but am wondering if this is correct. It looked to have some stretch and to be in need of a good polish, but still the price seemed very low. Any advice? Thinking about picking it up as I read everywhere it is very comfortable to wear.
SLSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 March 2019, 01:11 AM   #63
77T
2019 HARRODS BB Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLSteve View Post
Can't seem to find this, but has there ever been a president-bracelet by Rolex in SS? I found one for around 650 USD but am wondering if this is correct. It looked to have some stretch and to be in need of a good polish, but still the price seemed very low. Any advice? Thinking about picking it up as I read everywhere it is very comfortable to wear.

There could never be a “President” bracelet in SS because that designation is for bracelets fitted for a Day-Date. And Day-Dates are not made in SS.

Now there is a modern Jubilee bracelet with a hidden clasp in SS that is fitted to SS GMT or DJ watches. And it looks a lot like a “President”.

The price you’re sharing sounds like it is low and could be for a replica bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 March 2019, 11:54 PM   #64
SLSteve
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
There could never be a “President” bracelet in SS because that designation is for bracelets fitted for a Day-Date. And Day-Dates are not made in SS.

Now there is a modern Jubilee bracelet with a hidden clasp in SS that is fitted to SS GMT or DJ watches. And it looks a lot like a “President”.

The price you’re sharing sounds like it is low and could be for a replica bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Since when and for which size do they offer these jubilee bracelets with president look clasps? Really curious.
SLSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 July 2019, 05:49 PM   #65
ud101
"TRF" Member

Educating and good thread.
ud101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2019, 06:55 AM   #66
996marty
"TRF" Member

Watch: RolexGMT/Tudor7928
Fantastic info thanks for posting
996marty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2019, 06:26 AM   #67
Filmprolv.com
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16014,2531.80
Markings on 16203 bracelet

I have searched and searched for the meanings of the markings towards the case side of my bracelet. On one end it had OR engraved which I believe stands for gold and on the opposite side has a tiny crown you can only see through the loupe with what I believe says S something than crown and the R. I noticed it not on all of them. The watch does have a service crystal I’m thing maybe it’s a new service bracelet it says S8 but that could just be August 1994 the case is E so 1991 any help would be greatly appreciated
Filmprolv.com is offline   Reply With Quote