The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Picture & Video Gallery

Old 26 June 2007, 07:40 PM   #1
Obsession
Banned

Watch: Tissot Seastar
Some Photos of my Car ( B.M.W 3.20i )

Some photos of my BMW 3.20i (E36) model year:1994, it's at 224000kms now, I bought in 2004 summer %100 authentic with all books papers no box =)), it s so sweet.

and this is me:

Last edited by Obsession; 26 June 2007 at 10:05 PM..
Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 June 2007, 11:01 PM   #2
Alcan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: your P's & Q's
Good looking Beemer. Did you leave the window sticker on or remove it and attach it to the paperwork?
Member #1,315

I don't want to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol IS a solution!
Alcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 June 2007, 11:17 PM   #3
idoitsavant

Watch: WGDJ
That is a cool car. And I believe you can buy many rolexes with that kind of cash thrown into that car!
Nice!
idoitsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 June 2007, 11:48 PM   #4
Obsession
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
Good looking Beemer. Did you leave the window sticker on or remove it and attach it to the paperwork?
Thank you yes good looking bimmer, I bought it from a lady in 2004 and I take care of my BMW as I take care of my eyes, it s all original sport leather seats I looked for BMW 6 months till to find the clean one. Since 3 years Im satisfied. As you can see from the photo the green holograms and stickers are near the engine and never been removed and it has an engine with a caseback never opened except to change the black rubbers for prevent oil to escape, so clean and without problem like a never opened Rolex also polished and no scratches=))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by idoitsavant View Post
That is a cool car. And I believe you can buy many rolexes with that kind of cash thrown into that car!
Nice!
I didnt throw cash to this car till I bought it I just bought that original BMW Business Cd player, clear and bumper side markers and some expenses I did like 1500 USD when I bought it and periodic services thats all, BMW prices are so high in Turkey cause of Taxes new BMW 320i is 45000 Euros here and 29000 in Germany and I bought it for 10000 euros in 2004 which was 1/5 of new one but its all original with leather engine no damage and hasnt difference from the new one at it's comfort and looking and movement. BMW has very special place for me and I will not sell it to buy a Rolex, as soon as I ll ve money I will buy a 2001 model BMW 3.20i Coupe (E46) which is 18000 euros and my car now is 8500-9000euros as well as being a TRF member Im also a BMW forum member, thanks for your comment.
Old 27 June 2007, 04:36 AM   #5
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Beautifully maintained BMW, Aykun. Now all you need to go with it is a TT Blue Sub....and you will look oh so cool behind the wheel!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 June 2007, 05:12 AM   #6
Alcan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: your P's & Q's
Quote:
Originally Posted by aykun325 View Post
As you can see from the photo the green holograms and stickers are near the engine and never been removed and it has an engine with a caseback never opened except to change the black rubbers for prevent oil to escape

Great comeback, Akyun!
Member #1,315

I don't want to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol IS a solution!
Alcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 June 2007, 05:20 AM   #7
Gaijin
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ing your back.
Nice Car. Your house on the ocean looks great too!!
Gaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 June 2007, 05:33 AM   #8
Obsession
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansaiVet View Post
Nice Car. Your house on the ocean looks great too!!
Thank you, it's not an ocean it's one of the 4 seas in Turkey, ( Marmara Sea ) I live in Istanbul's Europe side, my home is at the connection of the big lake and sea in Istanbul but lake cant be seen from photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Irani View Post
Beautifully maintained BMW, Aykun. Now all you need to go with it is a TT Blue Sub....and you will look oh so cool behind the wheel!!
Yes you are right JJ and thank you, at nights when I sit at terace and drink and watch the beach at otherside the lights of houses shine to the sea I also want to wear a ROLEX to see and enjoy more shining
And TT blue Sub or TT GMT II ( ceramic bezel)??? Black with steel,gold and bold dial and bezel is nice too, after seeing GMT II so often on the Internet I started to like it but I will decide when I will wear both at the AD probably I will go with TT blue sub cause I love blue with yellow and it's cheaper than GMT II.
Old 27 June 2007, 05:48 AM   #9
C.J.
"TRF" Member

Very nice
Old 28 June 2007, 02:03 AM   #10
Obsession
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
Very nice
again thanks.
Old 28 June 2007, 02:47 AM   #11
Mort
"TRF" Member

Nice 3 series, I'm a member of the club as well.
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2007, 03:24 AM   #12
GerardoG
Banned

Watch: ALL of them
Me too. Nice car!!!
GerardoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2007, 08:47 AM   #13
SLRdude
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aykun325 View Post
BMW prices are so high in Turkey cause of Taxes new BMW 320i is 45000 Euros here and 29000 in Germany and I bought it for 10000 euros in 2004 which was 1/5 of new one but its all original with leather engine no damage and hasnt difference from the new one at it's comfort and looking and movement. BMW has very special place for me and I will not sell it to buy a Rolex, as soon as I ll ve money I will buy a 2001 model BMW 3.20i Coupe (E46) which is 18000 euros and my car now is 8500-9000euros as well as being a TRF member Im also a BMW forum member, thanks for your comment.

Ouch... that is VERY expensive (I mean expensive when compared to the USA prices) ... a 1994 BMW 325i (which is a larger engine than yours) with 160.000 km on it can be had for less than 2500 Euros here in Dallas... Actually I did a quick search and I found them as low as 2500 USD.

It always amazes me how much more cars cost in other countries. I was in Europe last month and I was shocked to see how much Mercedes and BMW cost when compared to US prices.
Wondering why that is...
Member # 87
SLRdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2007, 04:36 PM   #14
Obsession
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatox View Post
Ouch... that is VERY expensive (I mean expensive when compared to the USA prices) ... a 1994 BMW 325i (which is a larger engine than yours) with 160.000 km on it can be had for less than 2500 Euros here in Dallas... Actually I did a quick search and I found them as low as 2500 USD.

It always amazes me how much more cars cost in other countries. I was in Europe last month and I was shocked to see how much Mercedes and BMW cost when compared to US prices.
Wondering why that is...
Yes if you would experience Turkey you would be more shocked and want to stay away in every way, so see how lucky you are, but in USA BMW or any european car prices are even cheaper than Europe but Turkey is the most expensive and I pay totally 210 Euros every year tax, if I will tell you price of benzin you ll ve heartattack...thats about 3 times of USA. By the way 2500 dollars sounds so sweet I would ve a better BMW if I would live there, maybe next time I born.
Old 29 June 2007, 10:53 PM   #15
----

Great pictures!

I had a 1994 530 at one time - it was a great car. We really like the brand so have stuck with BMW through 6 cars now. I just picked up the latest one yesterday....

Brand new 2007 M Roadster.....
Old 30 June 2007, 01:33 AM   #16
Arby
"TRF" Member

Aykun. That 13 year old car looks like new from the pictures.

Congrats to Avalon on the M series. That car must MOVE!

My wife and I had been toying with the notion of a roadster a few years ago and looked at quite a few. (BMW Z4, Mercedes SLK, or the Porsche Boxster) Buying a new home has put a damper on it... at least for now

The new Beemer 3 series Convertible/HT also looks sweet.
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 June 2007, 02:30 AM   #17
Obsession
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
Aykun. That 13 year old car looks like new from the pictures.

Congrats to Avalon on the M series. That car must MOVE!

My wife and I had been toying with the notion of a roadster a few years ago and looked at quite a few. (BMW Z4, Mercedes SLK, or the Porsche Boxster) Buying a new home has put a damper on it... at least for now

The new Beemer 3 series Convertible/HT also looks sweet.
Thank you in Turkey it's very expensive and here is poor country and tax is paid every year and that tax never and never finishes till you sell the car. But after getting job I want to buy an 3.20i Coupe (E46) year 2000-2002 for about 25000 dollars prices are like this in Turkey there is nothing to do, I will buy when I will have money but already my car is really as new cause I take care of it as my baby, I love it to drive at long way when it sails at corners on way and it looks so nice with park lights and fog lights even it's 1994.
Old 9 July 2007, 12:12 AM   #18
RogerF
"TRF" Member

Watch: a gonna do?
Great car. I think that the E36 is still one of the best looking 3 series ever made. I am a big fan of BMWs (our family has gone through many) and the E36 328i we had was my favourite.
Old 9 July 2007, 03:03 AM   #19
President
Banned

Watch: Bear Grylls
The new 5-series design (with the Dame Edna Everage glasses headlights) is growing on me. I keep thinking of an eagle's wings.

President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 July 2007, 06:30 AM   #20
Obsession
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
The new 5-series design (with the Dame Edna Everage glasses headlights) is growing on me. I keep thinking of an eagle's wings.

Yes you are right really the new 5 series ( E60 that started in year 2003 ) are so nice and in the second half of 2008 I think that the case will again be updated and the perivous 5 series (E39 between 1996-2003) are really so nice and in the near future I may think about it a E39 year 1998 5.20i here is about 15000 USD. Expensive but prices are like this here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerF View Post
Great car. I think that the E36 is still one of the best looking 3 series ever made. I am a big fan of BMWs (our family has gone through many) and the E36 328i we had was my favourite.
Yes diTTo, I love E36 since I was 17 I was in dreams at nights without sleep of E36s when I got my E36 I was so excited and still a little bit and my next car maybe again a E36 but cabriolet year 1999 or an e39 1998-1999 5 series which are nearly same price (15K $) after this E36 Sedan and also after TT blue SUB =)) time and opportunities in this cruel life will show oh I hope.